What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

round 11 vs Dogs

Packy

Bench
As a Dogs fan I am concerned about this game. You guys were sensational last week and if that was a corner turned then it isn't just my Dogs that need to look out.

Cryptic

Juniors
If anyone hasn't seen it Massey is in for Dugan, otherwise no changes... That said NRL.com have Ferguson listed on the lefthand side with Croker... I'm assuming that's a typo but could be interesting otherwise...

Oh and I love the BS how Idris is allowed to play for the Bulldogs even though he is 90% certain of being in Origin as well... Can Dugan "break camp" and play for us as well? WTF is the point of having rules when they only apply to some teams...

Last edited:

Doga

Juniors
If anyone hasn't seen it Massey is in for Dugan, otherwise no changes... That said NRL.com have Ferguson listed on the lefthand side with Croker... I'm assuming that's a typo but could be interesting otherwise...

Oh and I love the BS how Idris is allowed to play for the Bulldogs even though he is 90% certain of being in Origin as well... Can Dugan "break camp" and play for us as well? WTF is the point of having rules when they only apply to some teams...

You wouldn't happen to be a Liverpool FC supporter too?

hunters

Juniors

The rule is if you are in the origin team you can't play. At the moment, Idris isn't, Dugan is. Not that hard to understand.

(KW)

Juniors
SHould hopefully be a good game tonight. Nice and cold, I am worried about Idris running at Croker and Williams. Hopefully a tight, entertaining contest. I thought the Dragons were very impressive last week, so for the dogs to only just lose to thems hows they are one hell of a quality outfit. There is no shame losing to this side. Losing to the likes of the Titans and Knights at home, and letting Wests score 49 at bruce, now that is shameful.

get amongst it

Juniors
croker will be fine with idris.. not too sure about williams though. seemed to be tackling alright in previous matches. never come up against anyone like idris though

edabomb

First Grade
Croker will struggle with Idris if they get one on one. He is probably the worst defensive centre in the NRL. His opposite can always gain an extra 3 or 4 metres in the tackle and as a result get a quick play the ball, and momentum. I don't see why Croker can't be given a stint on the wing TBH.

This game is just a distraction from LA Noire.

mongoose

Coach
God i hope Furner isnt stupid enough to keep McCrone over Williams when Campese comes back. Williams looks like he is going to be a very composed and classy little player. McCrone isn't halfbacks asshole.

aqua_duck

Coach
Fensom is a beast, what the hell was Furner thinking starting him off the bench for that 4 or 5 week period (co-inciding in that losing)

aussies1st

Staff member
McCrone can have a bench spot but no way in hell should he be the 7. Campo + Williams could be a devastating combo.

McCrone is the worst half in the comp. Cant kick, cant pass... We will look much better with Campo and Williams in the halves

PS. Ive never rated Vidot that highly (in first grade(only played wing in 1sts)) but how solid is reece. Love him

Joel Thompson should move in Galeas/pickers vacant spot in two weeks and put Vidot in the centres to see how he actually goes in 1sts playing his preffered position

parra pete

Referee
Another great effort from the Raiders. Shawn Fensom another great game, and I am pleased with the efforts of Brett White as a starting prop last two games. About time....
Good selection problems coming up, with Campo, TLL back from injury and Joe Picker back in form..
Things go in circles. A losing run, can often be turned around into a winning run. With the competition being so close, it is not impossible to climb the ladder very quickly.
When you win, the beer tastes better and your girlfriend looks like Jennifer Hawkins....

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
Man some of you have the shortest memory ever...

Mccrone was in everything tonight, just look at how many try saving tackles, big defensive plays.. He had a few average kicks but that happens. He runs the ball incredibly well. You guys need someone to blame since Orford is out!