What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

Iamback

Coach
We have over paid for both our centres. Hindsight is everything but we should have paid Critter and backed a kid haha

Word I got was his manager was playing games. Hence the club not thanking him in the announcement he was leaving.

So not sure he was an option.

Tago's is only $600k unless he plays Origin. I am happy to pay more if he becomes good.

$1m for centres isn't too bad. Of them filling a Fish sized hole in the pack is more handy

Chins get the wins

First Grade
Word I got was his manager was playing games. Hence the club not thanking him in the announcement he was leaving.

So not sure he was an option.

Tago's is only $600k unless he plays Origin. I am happy to pay more if he becomes good.

$1m for centres isn't too bad. Of them filling a Fish sized hole in the pack is more handy
Well we are very safe with Tago and Origin for a while if ever

age.s

First Grade
I think May's been ok at centre. Hasn't really delivered the destruction he showed glimpses of early on and defense is up and down. Not sure why he falls down so often either. He's good for like 2 stumbles every game on average.

I think its good for him to be getting an extended go in the position at this stage of the season though. Having 3 centre options and 3 wing options gives us so much wiggle room. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen if Too or Turuva were unavailable for a big game at the end of the year. I agree Ivan would likely be conservative but I think Alamoti offers more at centre atm.

murraymob

Coach
We have overpaid for both our centres. Hindsight is everything but we should have paid Critter and backed a kid haha
I am sure if the club knew they had JFH money they would have sadly that money if known could have changed a few things.But they did not so know so not much can be done

Munky

Coach
I think May's been ok at centre. Hasn't really delivered the destruction he showed glimpses of early on and defense is up and down. Not sure why he falls down so often either. He's good for like 2 stumbles every game on average.

I think its good for him to be getting an extended go in the position at this stage of the season though. Having 3 centre options and 3 wing options gives us so much wiggle room. It'd be very interesting to see what would happen if Too or Turuva were unavailable for a big game at the end of the year. I agree Ivan would likely be conservative but I think Alamoti offers more at centre atm.

The opposition knows Yam is going to run the ball every touch with near zero chance of getting it to his winger.

The defence can square him up much easier when they know they don't have to worry about anything but good first contact.

Love your contributions RBB.

im ok with Cole getting the job done. We are usually without Nathan this time of the year with SOO commitments. At least this way he returns rested.

Still in the top 4 without breaking into a sweat really. This season was always going to be about building into the finals.

ill also be at magic round. 3rd year running. If you want to venture away from Caxton st, the Newstead brewery is on the other side of the stadium. Its also close to my gate so its last drinks before we get in.
Yeah nice. I’ll be there - might wear one of my 15 different Panthers jerseys or might wear one of my 7 different Bears jerseys. Whatever I wear, my partner - she’ll wear the opposite that is usually how we roll.

I think she’s keen on the turquoise 2010 Panthers away jersey this year.

Latest posts