What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

Kilkenny

Coach
As I know you watch a lot of Cup games what are their strengths and weaknesses and why pick Laurie? Is he just more ready at this point?
I just think perhaps Jerome hasn’t been at his best, he hasn’t really been threatening the defensive line, not too many try assists, I just tend to think Daine Laurie has a more direct running style, is quicker and just May offer more in attack. If Ivan goes with Jack I’m good with it.

luv my panfas

Juniors
I just think perhaps Jerome hasn’t been at his best, he hasn’t really been threatening the defensive line, not too many try assists, I just tend to think Daine Laurie has a more direct running style, is quicker and just May offer more in attack. If Ivan goes with Jack I’m good with it.
Jerome needs to pass the ball instead of going sideways If he plays halfback at least he has to pass it sometimes

Kilkenny

Coach
Jerome needs to pass the ball instead of going sideways If he plays halfback at least he has to pass it sometimes
I guess so.

We will see on Sunday against the Warriors.

There gonna be desperate, they have there own injury issues so I think we should be good enough to get the two points. Important game going into the Sharks away who travelling really well. There was talk about a soft draw for them but regardless I’ve been really impressed with what I have seen.

Kilkenny

Coach
As I know you watch a lot of Cup games what are their strengths and weaknesses and why pick Laurie? Is he just more ready at this point?
Just watched the press conference from Friday night based on what was said by Ivan it will be Jack Cole. Good on him if he gets selected, is it his first game actually starting?

As well as the Ivan press conference just a look at the players stats for the game. Liam and Moses rather underwhelming in hit ups, running metres. We are over reliant on the work of our back three week in week out.

WestyLife

First Grade
Just watched the press conference from Friday night based on what was said by Ivan it will be Jack Cole. Good on him if he gets selected, is it his first game actually starting?

As well as the Ivan press conference just a look at the players stats for the game. Liam and Moses rather underwhelming in hit ups, running metres. We are over reliant on the work of our back three week in week out.

Not wrong at all. Entire forward pack excluding Yeo really need to go up a level.

He started in the WCC but as far as NRL, yes first game starting - if picked to do so! Ivan might switch it up and have Laurie at 6 and Cole at 14. Never know.

All 3 of Cole’s NRL appearances to date have been off the bench.

maple_69

Bench
Presuming Tago comes straight back in, I'd be interested to see Cole defending on that right edge again with Tago one in, between Martin & Cole. Might just be the tweak to the edge we need. Either way, keeping To'o over there is also a good move defensively I think. Martin/Tago/Cole/To'o. Might just address the leaking and if we can dry that edge up, the middle and left is tight, sides are going to struggle to make inroads.

soc123_au

Staff member
Please don't remind us of that era.
2b57da0adb789fabbeb2990ebad27401

Hooked

Juniors
Amazing how he managed to save his job there.

Elliott was always good at talking bullshit to head office. Saved his job then, Conned the Warriors into employing him later.
Lucky for us Gould saw right through him.

Latest posts