What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 vs. New Zealand Warriors @Suncorp (Magic Round)

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Not shocked by the loss. It's been coming for a while.
Ivan was not a happy camper at the presser. Hopefully this will wake a couple of them up.
Leota and Martin (I believe) are carrying injuries.
Fish has been far less than his best for a while now. That needs to change.

I hope if court case is proven, May is cut loose.

Ivan and co need to go back to basics.

Yesterday was horrible.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Not shocked by the loss. It's been coming for a while.
Ivan was not a happy camper at the presser. Hopefully this will wake a couple of them up.
Leota and Martin (I believe) are carrying injuries.
Fish has been far less than his best for a while now. That needs to change.

I hope if court case is proven, May is cut loose.

Ivan and co need to go back to basics.

Yesterday was horrible.
NRL stand him down no fault policy

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’ve always thought backrowers simply don’t do enough of the dirty work anymore. Those stats definitely support that.

This was definitely an off day, probably the worst performance I can recall from us in the last 4-5 years. And we still only lost by 2 points. Shows just how high we expect the team to perform each week.

We have been pretty ordinary all season so far, glimpses of what we can do but just not enough. Having sides aim up at us each week to knock off the triple defending premiers must take its toll. The side looks flat and somewhat apathetic.

Last year against W/T.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I’ve always thought backrowers simply don’t do enough of the dirty work anymore. Those stats definitely support that.

This was definitely an off day, probably the worst performance I can recall from us in the last 4-5 years. And we still only lost by 2 points. Shows just how high we expect the team to perform each week.

We have been pretty ordinary all season so far, glimpses of what we can do but just not enough. Having sides aim up at us each week to knock off the triple defending premiers must take its toll. The side looks flat and somewhat apathetic.

Last year against W/T.
Last year against W/T.

soc123_au

Staff member
If true and he is bashing his wife then the club should f**k him off now. Tear up and torch his contract. We don’t need low life merkins like that in the squad.
Cant f**k him off now. Have to wait and see if he did it first. If he did, then yeah tear it up.

Roosters rule

Juniors
Cole was in doubt on Saturday.
I don't know how accurate it is

I was told there is a bug going around the squad.

That is why Laurie vanished as did a few in NSW Cup
Cole vomitted and Alamoti went off early.

There was a bug going around. It hit a few of the players. FG and reserves.
When Laurie went down and May was booted. I heard the club was allowed to bring someone in outside the team named on Tuesday.
Toelau was brought in; to cover for Cole. In case he was a late out.
Peach was covering Alamoti.

WestyLife

First Grade

When Laurie went down and May was booted. I heard the club was allowed to bring someone in outside the team named on Tuesday.

Good to get reliable info on why it was such a weird week.

Chins get the wins

First Grade

Peach looks like he prefers to cover things in chocolate

Panfa

Juniors
What was the go starting leota off the bench,martin struggling this yr garner hot and cold our pack is hurting us lately.Throw in a rookie 6 who can't create points and we will get beat by the sharks this week.Laurie needs to play 5/8 eisenhuth and peach back to cup.Give riki a go on the bench can't be worse the huth

Iamback

Coach

That goes with what I heard. Sommerton, Grant and a few other possibles to come in all copped it

Iamback

Coach
Good to get reliable info on why it was such a weird week.

My source is pretty reliable.

They cancelled going to NSW Cup as they expected a weakened team. Which we got

Wish I listened and got on Warriors on Sunday, still doesn't excuse the horrible performance

Chins get the wins

First Grade
My source is pretty reliable.

They cancelled going to NSW Cup as they expected a weakened team. Which we got

Wish I listened and got on Warriors on Sunday, still doesn't excuse the horrible performance
Like I said that doesn't explain the same 3 players in To'o, Edwards and Yeo being the only ones having a f**king go