What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 11 Vs Titans @Cbus Super Stadium - Sunday 26th July 4pm

betcats

Referee
I also think we might see a late change and a debut, just not sure how the bench works. Burns and Marto can play 80 so maybe they will just rotate the props and May through the middle and Burton is just there for an injury cover.

I think Burns is worth persisting with, he scores tries and creates line breaks with his running and passing. He is a decent defender when he’s not hitting guys high or holding them down to long, he just needs to clean up his game a little bit, experience should help that.

hindy111

Post Whore
I took the 6-1 on Titans. Silly odds at home consdering

Kikau,Korisau,Edwards, Too are out. 4 of best attacking players. And I'd argue 2 best players.
Add Capewell,Whare and Tetavano AMD that's 7 of your 17.

Points will be hard to come by. Titans should be at 3-1 at most.

Jane Murray

Bench
I also think we might see a late change and a debut, just not sure how the bench works. Burns and Marto can play 80 so maybe they will just rotate the props and May through the middle and Burton is just there for an injury cover.

I think Burns is worth persisting with, he scores tries and creates line breaks with his running and passing. He is a decent defender when he’s not hitting guys high or holding them down to long, he just needs to clean up his game a little bit, experience should help that.
I agree, and I think Matt Burton will be the one who misses out, unfortunately.

betcats

Referee
I’m still hoping Laurie gets a run at fullback, watching him and Staines in 20s and Nsw cup it was hard to decide who looked like a better prospect, I leaned toward Staines as he is a bit younger and he just looks classy in everything he does but Laurie has a great passing game plus footwork and speed, he is an interesting prospect.

Fangs

Coach
Will this be Burns first game starting in the backrow? Think he deserves a chance.

Smith in for Burton would be preferred as well.

franklin2323

Immortal
I’m still hoping Laurie gets a run at fullback, watching him and Staines in 20s and Nsw cup it was hard to decide who looked like a better prospect, I leaned toward Staines as he is a bit younger and he just looks classy in everything he does but Laurie has a great passing game plus footwork and speed, he is an interesting prospect.

The rain probably means Ivan goes the safe boring route

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I took the 6-1 on Titans. Silly odds at home consdering

Kikau,Korisau,Edwards, Too are out. 4 of best attacking players. And I'd argue 2 best players.
Add Capewell,Whare and Tetavano AMD that's 7 of your 17.

Points will be hard to come by. Titans should be at 3-1 at most.

The line is a better bet. The Titans with 14.5 start is crazy.

I think we’ll win, especially if it’s wet, our pack will be too much for them, but it will be a low scoring game.

Cleary and Luai will kick them to death I reckon.

betcats

Referee
There’s enough points in us to win if we complete at 80 percent or better. Cleary and Luai are kicking well and we have at least one skilled ball player on the bench in May, possibly two if Burton plays. There’s enough attack there, might be a grind with this weather though.

franklin2323

Immortal
There’s enough points in us to win if we complete at 80 percent or better. Cleary and Luai are kicking well and we have at least one skilled ball player on the bench in May, possibly two if Burton plays. There’s enough attack there, might be a grind with this weather though.

Just kick to corners force them off their line

murraymob

Coach
Any win is a good win.we needs this badly as the next 2 weeks will be tough.The raiders get Bateman back and get CHN they will be tough

roofromoz

First Grade
A win today will make it the best start to a season ever. We have been on line with the 1991 Panthers (8/1/1 after 10 rounds) but lost the Round 11 match to Canberra.