What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 - Rabbitohs vs Eels: Friday 19th May 8pm @Allianz Stadium

Travitoh

First Grade
Not the result we wanted. We still love the boys. They will be back again next week. Parra were more desperate. At the end of the day it’s only a football game. They come and go. Can’t win them all. In the grand scheme of life it doesn’t matter. Perspective is a big thing for me these days. This week was 12 months since my young daughter passed away. Nothing else seems as important anymore as family and friends.
Enjoy the weekend lads. Do something that makes you feel uncomfortable. Go for a run. Climb a mountain. Have an ice bath. Whatever it is. Feel alive. Be in the moment.
you will feel better for it.
f**k man. I'm so sorry to hear that and my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you all are doing ok.

You are 100% right too. We all love Souths, but it's just a game of footy.

southsport

First Grade
Just
f**k man. I'm so sorry to hear that and my thoughts are with you and your family. I hope you all are doing ok.

You are 100% right too. We all love Souths, but it's just a game of footy.
Just a game of footy the we take way too seriously much of the time. ;)

guyver78

Juniors
How good was it to be back at the SFS, respective of the result which unfortunately did not go our way. Homebush isn't even 1/2 as good as the SFS...