What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Bulldogs

2010Dragons

Bench
Everything angers me so much. What is happening to our useless coaches? Can't they see the problems that we see? Couldn't Flanno see where our weakness was when Bird went off. Put Lomax back to centre, bring in Brown - just so obvious but he didn't have the sense to do that.

I can't wait for this season to end now. Just this one game (against the club I really despise) has made me so disappointed and the next 8 games will be so tough for our useless team.

I honestly don't think we will win too many more games this year. Flanno needs to try other players, give them more experience, experiment, try different things but please make sure we actually sign decent players for 2025 and beyond if you want to keep your job Flanno.

Lastly, we haven't received value for money by signing Hame Sele - out again and I suspect very injury prone and he isn't much chop as a player anyway.
After what I witnessed last night. The season is over. The team of imposters always go to jelly when a few dodgy calls go against them. We have ZERO leadership on and off the field. Every player went into panic mode and like my mate Wayne always says. The team tried to dig out of the hole as individuals not as a team. Yes the referees made a few bad calls. But they weren’t compounding the problem with DUMB penalties and stupid errors.
Until we get a better captain and coach this lot of imposters are destined to be bottom of the ladder forever.

Parko1310

Juniors
Crap. He was our second best metre eater against the Rabbits, has regularly exceeded 100m a game and always does his fair share of defense. The work load does depend on mins played and time in possession. For a little prop he brings a big effort to every game.
He is an awful player. I don't need to explain why again, but I will remind you the game is not played on a stat sheet. We would be so much better off without him its not funny. I'm not joking, I don't think he would make an impact on a game in park football. He just has nothing about him, barring that he tries hard. Flanagan spoke about having "squeezed the lemon" in terms of the capabilities of players in this squad. Lawrie is one of those players he's referring to I have no doubt. His ceiling is no higher than what he gives week in week out, which is shit. Complete and utter shit

justadragon

Bench
Hit harsh jd. Luch had been terrific on the edge before the injury. Was playing out of position yesterday, needs a touch more match fitness, so cut him some slack.
I'm interested to see his stats redvheartbeat, I cant remember where he has really dominated the way we thought he would, after last night I dont know if I can bring myself to cut anyone any slack, I'm over these floggings mate and watching our forwards capitulate.

Rocket Rod

Juniors
I can understand that we are all frustrated by our performance last night together with our previous flogging. We have a good solid win one week followed by a flogging. They were 2 men down on bench rotations which was always going to tell. Our team is average at best with an average age of 28, so if things don’t go our way it’s all over.
We need an overhaul on the roster which we all know. I would have loved to have Saint Benny return for another stint as everyone listens to him and it would be much easier to attract top liners.
According to script it’s our turn to win next week against an undermanned Panfers and we’ll be without the clueless one which is a plus!

Couldn't Flanno see where our weakness was when Bird went off. Put Lomax back to centre, bring in Brown - just so obvious but he didn't have the sense to do that
Spot on mate. Second time he has put Eisenhuth a back rower in the centre, it aint working Flanagan. Brown shud've been shifted there as he has been a utility in the SL. Eisenhuths inept one on one defense showed up his overinflated middle tackle numbers. Is fine when there are others in the tackle, when not as he showed in at least three woeful attemps, is no better than Bird.

Gomarchin

Juniors
Losing this game hurt more than Anzac Day (for me anyway). This "team" love an excuse. An excuse to give up.

The Raiders were in a similar situation last week and you could see them fighting and doing everything to win the game. Where's our fighting spirit? We having nothing.

I get we were down to 15 but this loss is on the players AND coaches. We are fragile and if something goes against them (injury/penalty), they go to water.

denis preston

First Grade
We can say what we like about our first half last night, yes we were leading 12-6 but we always looked fragile and one dimensional. What happened to when a team mate goes down the rest of the team bonds together and wins the game for him. I guarantee you that even if we had not lost Bird as soon as we were 10 points down, it was game over, we just dont have that leader that can take us there. Take the captaincy off Hunt and give it to Sua. Why is it that our marquee 300 game half can be out played at any stage by any other teams half, including rookies, I think someone had mentioned that Sexton had played for the Dogs for 26min this season, that is f$%king ordinary on Hunt's behalf. We should never have a national TV slot again until we can prove that we are competitive, everytime we have been a complete embarrassment. The only good thing about last night was the Swans were playing against the Dogs in the AFL, that red and white team won whilst the other was embarrassing itself.
Now there’s a club that has got it altogether from CEO down.

Flannigan (coach) did not learn from the lose to the Roosters. Must have a utility on the bench that can cover the loss of a centre. Or we need a backrower that can play centre. Granted he can only use the cattle he has but this is a player he needs to find for next year.
Jack bird should be our utility on the bench when he comes back from injury to cover the loss of a centre mid-game and he can also surely play a bit of hooker or Lock when needed.

maestro1

Bench
JDB always puts in, contract hunting or not. Sua was not used effectively and imo a big mistake moving him to the right. I dont remember ben hunt even passing him the ball once in the second half. Another mistake moving Suli to the right later on in the game. Keep them both on the left where it has been working for weeks.

Hunt needs to rally his troops when things are not going well. IMO he does not do this well enough and our results are showing in games that get away from us. Heads go down and stay there.
We all need to realise that nobody looks good in a half where you have 75% possession against you. It means you are under the pump tackling all game. You can't showcase your running metres or attacking skills because you don't have the ball. The refs gave them 6 penalties, 4 or 5 six agains and all the close possession calls, like Xerri into touch went their way. The officials ensured we were tackling all half. We didn't get not even 1 six-again for 80 minutes even with The Dogs holding, flopping and second efforting. Even the fxcking commentators were bemoaning any possession that wasn't with the dogs because they were all getting a hard on for Josh Addo Carr to score a try. Thankfully he didn't. Vossy was so annoyed that the Dogs went for the penalty goal instead of trying to score when Lomax was sin binned. With a minute to go, Vossy was still hoping for JAC to score a try. Fxcking moron. I hate that prxck. He doesn't even try and hide his contempt for us. FOX should have a word to the cxck. If Politis was in charge of our club, he would have the arshxle sacked. He wouldn't stand for such obvious bias and contempt. Our hierarchy should make a call to Vlandys and request a please explain.

maestro1

Bench
That's because he follows Souths (I think).
It shouldn't matter who he follows. How did this nuffy get so big for his boots. Did he ever laced a boot on. Where is his power coming from? Who is his sponsor. Doust should fxcking make it personal and have the prxck reprimanded for his utter unprofessionalism. It isn't an isolated event with Vossyv and us.

Latest posts