What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

betcats

Referee
There halves are giving ours a lesson this half. I hate when Nathan abd jerome won’t build pressure

Rhyno

First Grade
Lol dogs have only had 48% of ball and panthers still only leading 4-0 after 39mims

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
There halves are giving ours a lesson this half. I hate when Nathan abd jerome won’t build pressure

We just have no energy at all - we've been going one out for most of the time, and when we have shifted it, it's been lethargic as all hell. Our defense is good, as you'd expect against the worst attacking side in the comp, but that was one uninspiring half.

I mean, we are not going to lose, or anything, and we will probably run away with it in the second half - I'm only really complaining because I wasted 40 minutes of my life watching that shit.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Lol the Dogs halves played like they were up by 30 in the last 10 mins of a game with that cyclone behind them. The halves rolled over and have admitted defeat

Girds89

Bench
No easy games in the nrl. Dogs showing that.

Credit to the dogs they have been very very good.. have to give credit to them.

We have been off and out of sync. Nathan and luai seem to have a game like this in them every 8 weeks or so where they rush themselves and try score of every play.

Just roll it in and build pressure boys.

Flashstep

Juniors
bludger of a game, dogs have done well to slow it down whenever possible seems like they came into the game just to not get embarrassed, not that I blame them since it's working.

We've been poor as well but no momentum for any side whatsoever, can't believe there's people out there who preferred when we had games like this every week because of the old rules.

kinghippo

Juniors
Luai having a stinker, will probably cost him a blue jersey.
We are not laying the platform up the middle.
Good on Canterbury thought, very few errors and a good kicking game so far

Smug Panther

First Grade

We have been off and out of sync. Nathan and luai seem to have a game like this in them every 8 weeks or so where they rush themselves and try score of every play.

This is VERY easy. The boys have taken the week off

billypilgrimnz

First Grade

I don't think they are rushing themselves - the opposite, in fact; I think they are half-asleep

murraymob

Coach
Fittler is watching game.There are a few shadow Penrith boys who so far will miss out on a origin jersey

Girds89

Bench
This is VERY easy. The boys have taken the week off

There are no easy games mate. Dogs are completing sets near 100%, have kicked well, are making there tackles and their forwards are aiming up.

Yes we have been poor but you only need to be 10% off in this comp and you can get done.

Smug Panther

First Grade
There are no easy games mate. Dogs are completing sets near 100%, have kicked well, are making there tackles and their forwards are aiming up.

Yes we have been poor but you only need to be 10% off in this comp and you can get done.
Lol that myth needs to die