What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

Jane Murray

Bench
I'd rather a couple selected and a few in the extended squad soaking up the experience. I don't want half a dozen players out.
I have many a side over the years derailed by the Origin. It can be an exhausting series.
I have seen some players that aren't ready or suited to it get chewed up and spat out. Nathan Merritt for one. They don't all get good experiences from it.

No way is Burton ready for it. I wouldn't pick Crichton either.

They got finals experience last year.
So have I. Those players are ready for it. They have proven it time, and time, again.

Whino

Bench
Disagree with that. We were inexperienced, playing against a more experience team.

We shit the bed and threw away a grand final victory. The Storm weren't that hot that night. They just do what they usually do. Grind away and punish the opposition when they make a mistake.
That final series we were a completely different team. A nervous one.

Jane Murray

Bench
We shit the bed and threw away a grand final victory. The Storm weren't that hot that night. They just do what they usually do. Grind away and punish the opposition when they make a mistake.
The Storm are finals experienced, especially the grand final. This year will be better.

betcats

Referee
There is no way Cody Walker is getting picked over Luai. Fitler went with Keary over him for game 1 last year so he has dropped him before after we won the previous series.

franklin2323

Immortal

yep.

Penalty try
Intercept
Loose ball
Missed tackle off a scrum

Shows we threw it away.

I'd happily have our players in SOO. Even if it means an SOO loss the players will use it

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Falls & Burton in the halves for me.

Yeah, the more I think about it, I like 7.Burton and 6.May.

I also think that May might be the best choice for Captain. I realise that will trigger the May haters, but I think he’d be the best choice if we all those boys are picked.

betcats

Referee
I like Fish for a fill in captain I think he is the type whose performance would lift cause of it(if that is even possible for fish).