What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 V Dogs

MugaB

Coach
I feel its in our best interest to do a player swap just for this game, so that burton can play in the halves again, but only just for this dogs game, maybe the dogs can lend us wakeham, and we can gift them nathan cleary or matt burton.
It would be fun to see.... hahawhaw

Abacus

Juniors
We're going to be missing a few in Rd 13, so need to pick our best against the Dogs.

I think Api is now odds on to be NSW's 9.

Smug Panther

First Grade
We're going to be missing a few in Rd 13, so need to pick our best against the Dogs.

I think Api is now odds on to be NSW's 9.
Prime Cook doesn't do a thing better than Api and that includes beach sprinting. Cook is also no longer in his prime. Freddy should be sacked if he doesn't make the call

Last edited:

Abacus

Juniors
Prime Cook doesn't do a sing thing better than Api and that includes beach sprinting. Cook is also no longer in his prime. Freddy should be sacked if he doesn't make the call
Will have us missing our 6, 7, 9, 12 & 13 at least for Rd 13 leaving Ivan unlikely to be blowing kisses to Tigers fans.

betcats

Referee
Id still back us to beat that rabble

We will still be able to field a good forward pack and pretty good spine with Burton shifting in and Kenny coming in for Api. Assume May would play in the halves also. It will be a big challenge for sure if we are without all the above mentioned players but we will still able to compete with most of the teams in the comp.

kinghippo

Juniors
Definitely anyone who is carrying a niggle shouldn’t play this week. If Edward’s hamstring is even slightly suspect he shouldn’t be coming back, nor should Leota.
It was a much better performance from Crichton at fullback this week.
An extra week off for Edwards, a bit of rotation through spots and 50 point win would be nice.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Will have us missing our 6, 7, 9, 12 & 13 at least for Rd 13 leaving Ivan unlikely to be blowing kisses to Tigers fans.

You don’t think this team can beat the Tigers? I think they’ll put 30-40 points in them

1.Edwards
2.Staines
3.Critta
4.Momo
5.To’o
6.May
7.Burto
8.Leota
9.Kenny
10.Fish
11.Billy Kiks
12.Martin
13.Sorensen

14.Hopgood
15.Spencer
16.Einsenhuuuthhh
17.Tago (maybe too soon) or Blacker

18.Nado

betcats

Referee
You don’t think this team can beat the Tigers? I think they’ll put 30-40 points in them

1.Edwards
2.Staines
3.Critta
4.Momo
5.To’o
6.May
7.Burto
8.Leota
9.Kenny
10.Fish
11.Billy Kiks
12.Martin
13.Sorensen

14.Hopgood
15.Spencer
16.Einsenhuuuthhh
17.Tago (maybe too soon) or Blacker

18.Nado

If that side was fit all year they would make the 8.

Would be nice to get Tago a run, if not him theres Lindsay Smith or Salmon or even Falls, they have both been awesome in reggies so far.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
If that side was fit all year they would make the 8.

Would be nice to get Tago a run, if not him theres Lindsay Smith or Salmon or even Falls, they have both been awesome in reggies so far.

Yep, I’d have no dramas with Salmon at 6 and May back to the bench.

Luke Bowden

First Grade

I Martin is more a chance than Api if I’m honest.

I don’t think they’ll wanna go away from cook.

I’d pick Api

snickers007

Juniors
I think our worst case scenario team (without Cleary, Yeo, Capes, Luai, To'o, Koroisau and Martin) still beats the Tigers best case scenario team (no-one in Origin) by 12 points.
Considering both teams are likely to be somewhere in the middle, we'll be fine.