What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Parra

meek

Juniors
If the 20s are bringing up their ball players.Why is Robert Jennings not getting a run in 20s.They definitely need him. Is he injured? Your right about Geyer. He just looks out of his depth. I would rather see Dallin carving it up at fullback.I feel sorry for guys like Saunders and Atwood who played with a gun backline last year and this year when it comes to backs to fire they don't.Maybe it will different with Blake back this week.

Agree with this in the games ive seen Geyer looks way out of his depth
at this level

maple_69

Bench
He's definitely promising but it will be interesting to see how he goes when he doesn't have a gun squad.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Our best 20's are playing NSW Cup. Our current 19's were always one of the weaker age groups to come through (outside Dallin). 18's are quality.

Keenan

Juniors
Robert Jennings was selected in the NSWCCC schoolboys side today after trials this week.

NSWCCC

Robert Jennings
Tyrone May
Cowen Epere
Soni Hala
Christian Crichton

Oliver Clarke would of being an automatic pick if not for injury & a few others very unlucky to miss out.
Hopefully we will see these kids develop further into 20's squad

maple_69

Bench
If it's Brown for Robinson at least we're playing a guy who is with us next year. If it means Peachey or someone goes out then it will be pretty disappointing.

ACTPanthers

Bench
If it's Brown for Robinson at least we're playing a guy who is with us next year. If it means Peachey or someone goes out then it will be pretty disappointing.

Are you serious? Dropping a better player for a lesser one just because he is leaving at seasons end is silly.

meek

Juniors
I must be a one man band here - but i cant see why the dislike of Brown .

To me he offers a bit of mongrel IMO -
IMO i think he offers more than Robinson - but i may be a one man band LOL

anyhow think we will struggle if Hayne shows even a poofteenth of the form from last night - panthers will be carved up - was sort of hoping thet he may have got a slight injury towards the end of the game to keep him out of the panthers game - but alas was not to be - unfortunately think he will carry parra to a win over our boys .

ACTPanthers

Bench

anyhow think we will struggle if Hayne shows even a poofteenth of the form from last night - panthers will be carved up - was sort of hoping thet he may have got a slight injury towards the end of the game to keep him out of the panthers game - but alas was not to be - unfortunately think he will carry parra to a win over our boys .

Completely agree RE Browns mongrel - But, he has little to no offload, makes almost no impact when running at the line and has at least 2 silly errors a game - Robbo hits holes, has decent footwork for a bigger guy and can actually get an offload away - IMO (and I understand that it may just be my opinion) Robinson will get us further along this season than Brown would/could

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Hayne apparently being rested for tomorrow nights game...

This is good news!!

However, i was looking forward to seeing him in action!

Panther Pete

Juniors

Other than the silly penalties which often accompany those mongrel players, I like Brown also.

Also agree that if Hayne plays anything like he did last night we are in all sorts. With the possible exception of Whare, I can't think who in our backline can keep up with him and then contain him. QLD couldn't do it!!

Big Mick

Referee
Nathan Taylor ‏@NateTaylor87 3m
Interesting Tim Grant showed up to training with NSW Cup boys, wasn't at final NRL training run. I expect him to drop out for Plum #nrl