What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Parra

natheel

Coach
Hayne out Justin Hunt making his club debut. Played understudy to Inglis last year so not a bad back up to have. So with all your changes somewhat evens it out a little. I think it will be a good forward battle. We still have some dangers there Sandow, Hoppa, Norman, Peats. Tonight will be a good indication of if we have guys who can stand up without Hayne

soc123_au

Staff member
Pretty exciting prospect seeing Cartwright get a run. Hopefully he performs well & doesn't feel the need to overplay his hand.

natheel

Coach
Thanks mate and good luck to your boys but I will be very surprised if Hayne doesn't play. I reckon it's mind games saying he is out.

I'm sure he and Arthur will still be giving him every chance to play until the last hour and i wouldn't be surprised if he plays but i am looking forward to seeing Hunt play

PANTHERMIKE

Juniors
Sounding like its going to be a sell out, cant wait!!

Was hoping Hayne would play, enjoy watching him go round.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I'm sure he and Arthur will still be giving him every chance to play until the last hour and i wouldn't be surprised if he plays but i am looking forward to seeing Hunt play

The panther fan in me doesn't want Hayne to play but the league lover in me can't help but be blown away with what he can do on a footy field when he turns up to play.

maple_69

Bench
Hopefully Cartwright gets more than 15 minutes at the end.
Glad Kingston wasn't the third guy to come in.

betcats

Referee
Hayne out Justin Hunt making his club debut. Played understudy to Inglis last year so not a bad back up to have. So with all your changes somewhat evens it out a little. I think it will be a good forward battle. We still have some dangers there Sandow, Hoppa, Norman, Peats. Tonight will be a good indication of if we have guys who can stand up without Hayne

Ahh Justin Hunt is a quality young player. Anyway will be a good game I think, goodluck. I have no love for Parra but its good to see some westies doing well!

YoungPanther

Juniors
Unfortunately can't be there tonight but certainly not to be missed. In 15 years time I am supremely confident it will be a "remember when" game.

Dufmack

Juniors
Mansour's work rate, wow. I know keeping him is hard but he must be prioritised. It's like having another forward on the field and with our mobile pack it's perfect. His finishing is great and if he works on his ball security which it appears he is then it is worth matching a high offer from the raiders.

Latest posts