What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Sharks

Takeaways:
Luai - his best game in years.

Forwards - at their brutal best. Tackled hard, ran hard. Showed the comp why they’re the best in the business.

Edwards - another amazing performance. Give this man a representative jersey now.

Sorensen - best game all year, it was also a game where he looked comfortable and without niggle as well. Good to see.

Cole - best performance to date. I think he showed what he can do. Big upside.

Backs - I thought the back 4 (minus Edwards he has his own line) were all great. Made meters, their defensive system stayed in tact. This is what we been waiting for. Stand out of the 4 probably Turuva.

Defence - best all year. It was clinical and each player was always on alert.

Attack - best since Storm PF game last year. It was humming all game. Didn’t panic when they couldn’t cross the line in second half.

Last 5 mins - a couple errors to close the game out. I reckon the team would’ve been disappointed at that to be honest. A couple on reports which wasn’t good hopefully no one misses a week with the origin contingent out next week.

Panther Pete

Juniors
I have to admit I thought we were going to get done badly tonight based on how we had been playing recently. I would think that is our best 80 min performance for a year or so. It’s now given me confidence we can still turn it on when we need to.

Munky

Coach
Penrith only struggle against teams with a halfback who can play the grind

Moses and Reynolds can game manage. Thus we struggle regular season verse the Eels and Broncos.

Keary, Walker, Hynes, Munster, Hughes all have poor long kicking games.

Kudos to Jarome for showing he can grind when needed.

Hopefully Leota and Tago are sweet to play next week. I know it’s just the Dragons but the NSW Cup side has been playing like crap last 3 weeks and their best will be called up I’m sure.