What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 12 v Sharks

globalpanther

Juniors
1.D Edwards
2.S Turuva
3.I Tago
5.L Garner (Sharks outside backs there for his D)
5.B To'o
6.J Cole
7.J Luai
8.M Leota
9.M Kenny
10.J Fisher-Harris
11.S Sorensen
12.L Martin
13.I Yeo

14.T Toelau
15.L Smith
16.L Henry
17.M Geyer/P Riki
18.P Riki/M Geyer

We'll beat you guys next week, and I'm not saying this in a combative way.
Everyone has said we have a weak draw, but what we have been doing is building up for these weeks.
After that we will taper off in prep for the end of season.
Right now though, we are on task.
If you win, it will be a great win for your club.

Please do not take my post as a sign of disrespect. You guys are the best club team I've seen since the early 80's Parra side. And I love watching you play.
I'm only talking of this week, not the end of season.

Iamback

Coach
We'll beat you guys next week, and I'm not saying this in a combative way.
Everyone has said we have a weak draw, but what we have been doing is building up for these weeks.
After that we will taper off in prep for the end of season.
Right now though, we are on task.
If you win, it will be a great win for your club.

Please do not take my post as a sign of disrespect. You guys are the best club team I've seen since the early 80's Parra side. And I love watching you play.
I'm only talking of this week, not the end of season.

Most on here agree.

We have been in 3rd gear most of the year, had some luck in some wins. A few losses here will lead to reset they need

Most on here agree.

We have been in 3rd gear most of the year, had some luck in some wins. A few losses here will lead to reset they need
Mate I was at Kogarah when you guys announced yourselves as the real deal, the Charlie 5 try game.
From that point you have been the team to beat.
I was so highly impressed by your team, and that impression has never left.

age.s

First Grade
I'm worried, but I've seen too much from this team to count us out.

If there was ever a game for the squad to show they're not done for, this is it.

Whatever is happening - poor discipline, high error rate, turning over possession easy, too much defending as a result - I think Ivan has had enough of it. The standards Panthers set are not being met and this goes across all grades. NRL, NSW Cup and Jersey Flegg.

Time for a sharpening up and getting back to basics. Hold the ball, get through sets, kick and defend well as a structure - then repeat. It’s what’s worked for 4 years.

The worrying part is the energy has been low all season. Ivan needs to get the lads firing and be energetic come game day because at the moment they look very flat.

4 points adrift from top spot and 2 points adrift from second spot. Dolphins and Broncos climbing the ladder, Roosters not far off. If Panthers don’t find what they’re missing from an energy point they might be too far back post Origin to have any chance of making the Top 4 comfortably.

All that said - I feel like Panthers win this game. Regardless of who is in the side.

Latest posts