What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 tipping - abysmal so far for astro

Misanthrope

Staff member
1 from 7. The one week that I decide I am certain with every result and use my NRL.com Wildcard, only one game goes my way. Only Melbourne, the one team I doubted, did the job.

God damn the NRL and its competitiveness.

IanG

Coach
Well anyone who got at least 1 this week did better than Horse Head Hadley He got ZERO

Nuke

Staff member
I've got a footy tipping comp going between myself, my sister, a mate, and his 2 siblings. I got a big fat 0. THAT is tragic. Someone within my comp didn't tip this weekend, and got 3! That was the best score of all of us.

There was 4 games I was touch-and-go with. Not a good weekend! I think I'll go and cry in the corner now!

Andy

First Grade
I did fantastic! 1/7. Not bad considering the disgraceful week of football from the "top" clubs

Dr_Zoidberg

Juniors
I was originally going to pick all the favourites by chance, but i thought hmm maybe there'll be an upset or 2, so I picked Warriors and the Tigers (the only bloody underdog that didn't win)
So I ended up getting 1/7 :clap:

IanG

Coach
well It seems were not alone with the bad tipping this weekend. On the 2GB one I'm in I forgot to put in my tips so I got teh away teams