What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 v Tigers

SaintElroy

Juniors
I'm going to cop a flogging here but I think Aiken is the better centre on that side. I know there's some issues with his defense but I'm not so sure it's all his fault

mickeylane

Bench
What a shocker! Even though we won that was the worst game I've watched them play all season. Silly errors, even though I'm peeved with Duges leaving he was outstanding, pretty half asked effort from the rest of them. The need to lift up their game, and they better not give us another showing of today again. Sorry for all the negativity, at least we can walk away with the 2 points, if you play like that to another footy team they'll make you pay.
60% completion terrible

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Haa I was nearly shocked!
A bit rusty but we guts it out, a bit complacent nevertheless a valuable 2 points and move on to next weekend.
Honourable mention to Josh Dugan
Yes beating The Warriors The Bye and 2 today very handy....but we must take stock again after todays effort

FlameThrower

Bench
We just got across the line. Tigers didn't go away. At the end our spine got us there. Top 4 sides win these type of games -win ugly and we did that tonight. For the first time in 6 years I'm starting to believe we are a serious contender. I've been a supporter for almost 50 years and I'm excited for our prospects, not just for this year but the next 3-4 years. A great time to be a Dragons supporter!
Without Widdop I think we may have lost today. Ugly scrappy game...compared to Storm V Knights who showed no mercy, we did look very rusty..I was at the game and the atmosphere was pretty uninspiring....anyone move on, but the video session will be a warts and all affair...

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Happy to take the win but they were very flat today after the bye/origin.
I hope it was just an off day cause that sort of footy will lose to all the top teams. Duges tried hard though and widdop was great for a first game back.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Without Widdop I think we may have lost today. Ugly scrappy game...compared to Storm V Knights who showed no mercy, we did look very rusty..I was at the game and the atmosphere was pretty uninspiring....anyone move on, but the video session will be a warts and all affair...
Same here,the crowd was very quiet cause the game just didn't really flow and go anywhere. The only good thing about those games is if your team gets the two points. Imagine how tigers fans would be feeling lol.

mobels

Juniors
I'm going to cop a flogging here but I think Aiken is the better centre on that side. I know there's some issues with his defense but I'm not so sure it's all his fault
I fully agree, Mann was going side to side too much, we were missing Aitken punching holes in the defence by running it straight and hard.

Dragsters

First Grade
I would have liked Mary to stick with the selection of Milne at right centre to start, but he opted for the pecking order approach and went with Mann, which I get.

I just think Milne is the better centre.

Thompson was great today, as was Dugans effort.

Definitely a a bit rusty after the bye but 2 points in the bank keeps us entrenched in the top 4.

Bring on those mangy mutts.

GO THE MIGHTIES!!!

Crush

Coach
Dugan played very well tonight. I shudder to think about 2018 without Dugan and Packer. Neither Field or Dufty could have come close to matching Dugans effort tonight.
Dugans defense and running the ball back were fantastic but in attack on the opposition line with back line movements he struggles. He doesn't chime in like good fullbacks do. It breaks down a bit and he doesn't have that catch and pass like some.
Tedesco is next level. That is one amazing fullback!

hazzbeen

Bench
How much better would it have been playing on our home ground ?

Latest posts