What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 vs. Raiders Discussion + Voting

Bretto

Bench
Nrl.com reports it so. 44 missed tackles this season for Gillett. Sandow has missed 42 in the same amount of games.

u4er

Juniors
NRL.com

As I said in the other thread:

Gillett has the most missed tackles in the NRL. Alex Glenn has the 5th most in the NRL.

As a club we have by FAR the most missed tackles with 415. Cowboys are second with 369.

One might start to think the defensive coach may have something to do with that...

Tera

Juniors
I seem to remember we always had quite a few missed tackles even in our successful seasons but we always had the most outstanding cover defence to make up for it.

That seems to have gone out the window.

Dazzat

First Grade
NRL.com

As I said in the other thread:

Gillett has the most missed tackles in the NRL. Alex Glenn has the 5th most in the NRL.

As a club we have by FAR the most missed tackles with 415. Cowboys are second with 369.

We kept both those players and let go of Teo - mainly because he wasn't a favourite son of the coach.

broncoman

Juniors
Gillett is being over used, he's clearly a good player but his best games have always been from the bench, our rotation would be a lot stronger with McGuire and Hannant up front, Thaiday in the Backrow playing 40-50 minutes (not 70) and Gillett on the bench.

AceAv

Juniors
Gillett is being over used, he's clearly a good player but his best games have always been from the bench, our rotation would be a lot stronger with McGuire and Hannant up front, Thaiday in the Backrow playing 40-50 minutes (not 70) and Gillett on the bench.

Amen

ggmu

Juniors

I really hope that's how we good when Hannett come back its clear to everyone bar the coach that Thiaday is best used as a backrower not a prop in the middle of the field.

unbreaK

Juniors
I don't think Gillett is up to starting at the moment, he really needs to work on his defense and his tackling technique, as well as his speed and strength

(Is it just me or does he run like he has two left boots on?)

Latest posts