What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 13 Vs The Bulldogs

mxlegend99

Referee
What are you even saying? You're not even f**king coherent. What does RCG have to do with anything? Was he not in the team every game this season? An excuse that doesn't involve our line up? Mansour wasn't in our line up, and then he was. Or are you trying to make out like you were pioneering the Moylan to half argument?
Cry harder little man.

You literally tried listing excuses for the performance that didnt involves our forwards or halves

chrisD

Coach
Cry harder little man.

You literally tried listing excuses for the performance that didnt involves our forwards or halves
So . . . what line up changes in the forwards are you putting this win down to? I'm so eager to be astounded by your super take on things.

Fangs

Coach
Very pleased.

Bulldogs were absolutely shithouse. But full credit to the Panthers. We started the game well for a change. Finally!

Edwards, DWZ and Mansour were brilliant from kick returns. Mansour in particular was an absolute beast. Looks like he has been playing since round 1. Unbelievable fitness.

Brilliant game from Moylan. He made some excellent decisions in attack, especially through the hands. He and Cleary both had some poor moments off the boot, but they haven't been allowed to put in short kicks for a long time. I imagine they are a tad rusty.

Manly/Raiders will execute way better than the Dogs did today. I'd like to see how our left side fairs in defence (Moylan, CHN) against quality opposition.

Get excited boys! I feel like we have finally turned the corner.

Fangs

Coach
We had the momentum for about 75 minutes and were allowed to do whatever we wanted. Easy to look very good in that situation, and then everything that could go right for us did. Question is how much of it was Sauce, our improvement in energy and the Dog's putridness.

Too right. We were up against a very poor outfit today. We have great form against crap sides.

But this win definately felt different. We started well and look a better side with Moylan in the 6. Glad to see our kicking options in attack are back on the table.

Raiders/Cowboys will be a sterner challenge.

mxlegend99

Referee
So . . . what line up changes in the forwards are you putting this win down to? I'm so eager to be astounded by your super take on things.
Our halves not sucking. Our back 3 not sucking. So our forwards had a fair go of things and f**ked up the Bulldogs pack.

RCG shit on the Bulldogs front row. Our pack that you hate demolished them. Didnt even need them gaining massive metres as thery smashed them everytime they ran.

Every player on our team out performed the ir opponent.

chrisD

Coach
Our halves not sucking. Our back 3 not sucking. So our forwards had a fair go of things and f**ked up the Bulldogs pack.

RCG shit on the Bulldogs front row. Our pack that you hate demolished them. Didnt even need them gaining massive metres as thery smashed them everytime they ran.

Every player on our team out performed the ir opponent.
Yeah, Mansour just gives forwards a fair go. And our halves playing well makes the forwards dominate. That's the order of things. You didn't disappoint with your insight.

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Judging by some of these posts you'd think we got belted.

Bulldogs were trash, yes, but it's important to note that they played trash BECAUSE of us.

If you win 38-0, there has to be some element of the winning team playing great footy.

You can't go from narrowly losing to the Roosters one week and losing 38-0 the next and have it entirely be your own doing.

Be happy Penrith fans, it was a brilliant win.

OldPanther

Coach
Yeah, Mansour just gives forwards a fair go. And our halves playing well makes the forwards dominate. That's the order of things. You didn't disappoint with your insight.

He's right though. Those little things make a huge difference to a forward pack.

mxlegend99

Referee
Youre trying to make out as though its a fluke we won and our forwards and halves had nothing to do with it.

Our pack destroyed a supposed great pack.
Our backline demolished their oppisition.
Our rookie halves looked terrific.

Why cant you just say it was a great blended team that worked? The worst moment was when Browne kicked and gave away 7 tackles. Atleast i think it was him. Other than that there was no area where someone tried playing out of their job description lol

BxTom

Bench
Granted that the Dogs were poor, but with a 3/4 new spine, result was pretty good. I haven't seen the game (just sold the house, so tv packed away :( ). But I assume that Moylan would have had a few big Doggy forwards running at him. Not a bad test to pass. Still room to improve as they gel.

Tom.

mxlegend99

Referee
Judging by some of these posts you'd think we got belted.

Bulldogs were trash, yes, but it's important to note that they played trash BECAUSE of us.

If you win 38-0, there has to be some element of the winning team playing great footy.

You can't go from narrowly losing to the Roosters one week and losing 38-0 the next and have it entirely be your own doing.

Be happy Penrith fans, it was a brilliant win.
Exactly.

We smashed them in every position. By far our best 80 minutes of the year. Bulldogs are not as shit as Knights and Tigers. This win was legit.

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Edwards, Mansour, DWZ, Tamou and Merrin over 100ms great effort against a big forward pack.

We started a bit clunkey but as time went on we started to put it together.

The next two games will give us a better guide to were we are.

mxlegend99

Referee
Granted that the Dogs were poor, but with a 3/4 new spine, result was pretty good. I haven't seen the game (just sold the house, so tv packed away :( ). But I assume that Moylan would have had a few big Doggy forwards running at him. Not a bad test to pass. Still room to improve as they gel.

Tom.
This is one worth watching over and over.

If not for how good we looked. Just to see the Bulldogs lose their shit. DWZ copped a unxh from Garvey... who hits like a girl he gets binned and CHN is f**king cheering and rubbing it into the Dogs pack. We then belt them on their next possession.

chrisD

Coach
Youre trying to make out as though its a fluke we won and our forwards and halves had nothing to do with it.

Our pack destroyed a supposed great pack.
Our backline demolished their oppisition.
Our rookie halves looked terrific.

Why cant you just say it was a great blended team that worked? The worst moment was when Browne kicked and gave away 7 tackles. Atleast i think it was him. Other than that there was no area where someone tried playing out of their job description lol
How about you don't go saying dumb shit so you don't end up tripping all over yourself trying to defend it. Or better yet, I won't read your dumb shit, there's really nothing to be gained by it.

chrisD

Coach
He's right though. Those little things make a huge difference to a forward pack.
He's never right about anything unless someone has already made the point and better. A team plays better on the back of momentum out the middle, where and why that momentum came from, what changed, was the point of the post he took issue with for f**k knows why.

BxTom

Bench
This is one worth watching over and over.

If not for how good we looked. Just to see the Bulldogs lose their shit. DWZ copped a unxh from Garvey... who hits like a girl he gets binned and CHN is f**king cheering and rubbing it into the Dogs pack. We then belt them on their next possession.

Yes, I saw that on the highlights. Looked like he was missing the white gloves to slap him with and challenge him to a duel. Looked TOTALLY owned.

Tom.

OldPanther

Coach
He's never right about anything unless someone has already made the point and better. A team plays better on the back of momentum out the middle, where and why that momentum came from, what changed, was the point of the post he took issue with for f**k knows why.

To be fair you made it sound like the win came from the dogs being rubbish or by accident rather than Panthers being good.

mxlegend99

Referee
How about you don't go saying dumb shit so you don't end up tripping all over yourself trying to defend it. Or better yet, I won't read your dumb shit, there's really nothing to be gained by it.
Youre the one talking shit with no basis for it.

I know the real reason youre mad is its harder to talk about how shit our props are when they just destroyed the Dogs pack.

mxlegend99

Referee
Naw are you Craig Garvey? Because youre acting like a little bitch.