What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Macca_

Coach
*bump*

6 days to go woohoo.

Can I ask who is doing what re tickets and where we are sitting?

Amy's Aunty has offered to get our tickets when they get theirs...

Macca_

Agent Mulder

Bench
I'll be there Macca. I'm not sure about how im getting my tickets yet, I was thinking about getting up to Newy at around 1pm and just buying them at the Gate and come back around 6pm.

Macca_

Coach
Ok, watching on tv the Knights vs Broncos game and I couldn't see much area that was just grass... Mostly seating... Don't think I'll take Ebony if we're not in an area to have the pram sitting.

So where are we all sitting?

Also the lower grades play right? Am keen to watch them...

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
I'm getting to Newy Friday arve. Amy's aunt and uncle live in West Wallsend. We will be staying there. I want to watch lower grades.

May even see if I can organise someone to pick us up on the way in... We can meet at the Newcastle turnoff on the highway (the Wallsend turnoff). Will see what happens. Otherwise I'll get someone to drop us off.

I want to have a few drinks beforehand, but keen to see lower grades.

Also keen to know where everyone is sitting so I can organise my tickets...

Macca_

Hellsy

Immortal
I really think we are just getting GA tix so we can scope it out when we get there, if we are there early (like gates open) we can decide then!

Do you know of anywhere to get a drink before the game?

Latest posts