What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Macca_

Coach
Looks like I'll be heading down on the Friday arve.

So all keen to meet up somewhere before the game for some drinks with a few of you.

Can't wait! 20 point win over the Panthers, then head down for the long weekend in Newy.

Macca_

BD5733

Juniors
Hey, I'm heading up for the game and would rather stay the night than head back home.

Obviously being the long weekend, I'm having some trouble finding any hotel/motel with vacancy.

Anyone with any ideas or places they know I can try?

Hellsy

Immortal
eelavation said:
about Newcastle? no I can't go. I will see you on sunday though.
U suck then :sto:
I thought we were going to have a big girls weekend, but if you aren't going :sto:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hellchick said:
C'mon Mario, you are just one of us girls

I wasn't lastweek, I was dethroaned, of the honoury status and it was given to Dean!!...ask Jess ;-)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
deano's a chick-o now! hurrah!!

guy, myself and the rowdster shall be hooning up the highway in a nice red commodore and shall see y'all there!

The Colonel

Immortal
I won't be making the trip up it seems. :( No more away games until after the next lot of home games with me being away all day at the Panthers game.....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
lol, gosford boots, i own them!!

macca, i dunno, i'll have to consult rowdy and my better half. don't plan me yet, i dunno about this weekend!!!

Macca_

Coach
JessEel said:
macca, i dunno, i'll have to consult rowdy and my better half. don't plan me yet, i dunno about this weekend!!!

Yeah thought as much, most will be in the same boat. Being the eager lad I am though I like to get organised when I get to make it to a game. Not to often, so feel the need to plan well :D

Macca_

Latest posts