What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 - Get Together in Newcastle

Hellsy

Immortal
Yeah. I think I had the grandstands confused now that they redid the stadium.. I'm now thinking the Eastern corner that is not a Non Drinking area is the place we sat last year

Hellsy

Immortal
Eastern Corner of the 'Hill'. The one that is 3/4 non drinking.
We'll be in the drinking part... :D

Hellsy

Immortal
or you could sit on the non-drinking side of the fence and everyone else will be on the other.......

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
lol, scotty you were T-R-A-S-H-E-D!!!!!!!
icon_drunk.gif

Macca_

Coach
Sounding good! We'll be smashed on the sidelines and after the game while the Knights will be smashed on the park!

Macca_

eloquentEEL

First Grade
I'm getting Foxtel installed that afternoon and the timing couldn't be better... going to Sharks tomorrow, can record match vs. Panthers on Ch.9 the week after and then getting Foxtel installed just in time for a Super Saturday featuring Parra.

that deserves a wave
mwave.gif

Macca_

Coach
Go the wave.

We'll be doing that at the game when the Knights fans start leaving with 20 to go :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
I'm getting Foxtel installed that afternoon and the timing couldn't be better... going to Sharks tomorrow, can record match vs. Panthers on Ch.9 the week after and then getting Foxtel installed just in time for a Super Saturday featuring Parra.

that deserves a wave
mwave.gif

just be very careful about foxtel it can be extrmely addictive!!

Macca_

Coach
eelavation said:

Yes, you'll need your pc set up in the room where pay tv is connected. Just so you can be onliine and watch sport all the time :D

Macca_

eloquentEEL

First Grade
eelavation said:

yeah, i could be in major trouble... we got the iQ box, we're getting a free 2 month trial of the platinum pack (ie. all channels) and I'll be on my mid-year break from uni (only part-time, but still gives me more time to watch the idiot box).

Nikki

Coach
scottyeel said:
If i go Hellchick i'll be nowhere near that area.
Never drinking again!=;

:lol: :lol: :lol: Bloody drunken people trying to walk in front of moving vehicles!!!

Agent Mulder

Bench
Macca_ said:
Sounding good! We'll be smashed on the sidelines and after the game while the Knights will be smashed on the park!

Macca_

Nah they will be gone at halftime, When we are up 42-0

ParraMatt

Bench
I am going up with a bunch of Parra fans. We will go to the game, Then probably hit up the Sportsmans bar I think it is called, Then head to Fannys Nightclub. Then back to our hotel. Who is in?

Macca_

Coach
Fair chance I'll be moving into a new place on that weekend, but doing my best to arrange differently. Don't want to miss the trip down!

Macca_

Macca_

Coach
Woohoo, fine to go, my move is the weekend after!

I know everyone will be organising themselves for the Penrith match but is there any details for the Knights game. ie meet before etc etc.

Also might look to organise a ticket or 2 with someone incase the area we sit is unavailable to purchase in at the gate...

cheers

Macca_

Stagger eel

Staff member
ParraMatt said:
I am going up with a bunch of Parra fans. We will go to the game, Then probably hit up the Sportsmans bar I think it is called, Then head to Fannys Nightclub. Then back to our hotel. Who is in?

Fanny's hey????...sounds like a gentlemens estabelishment.:D

Latest posts