What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 vs Cowboys

justadragon

Bench
I think there will be some changes just before the game , regardless I am concerned where our juniors fit in, especially Sullivan, we cant keep playing him a 9, I would have thought this was the perfect opportunity to put him at 7. I'll give credit where credit is due and Hunt is playing well but is he our future. I cant see Sullivan hanging on until Hunt leaves and what about if they extend his contract. Anyway i'll go with the thoughts of that Sullivan is learning off Hunt, but tbh im expecting him to be in other colors within 12 months if things dont change. Lets take one game at a time and see what happens, GO THE DRAGONS.

Dragon David

First Grade
I think there will be some changes just before the game , regardless I am concerned where our juniors fit in, especially Sullivan, we cant keep playing him a 9, I would have thought this was the perfect opportunity to put him at 7. I'll give credit where credit is due and Hunt is playing well but is he our future. I cant see Sullivan hanging on until Hunt leaves and what about if they extend his contract. Anyway i'll go with the thoughts of that Sullivan is learning off Hunt, but tbh im expecting him to be in other colors within 12 months if things dont change. Lets take one game at a time and see what happens, GO THE DRAGONS.
It is a tough one, I know justa. We know that Hunt is playing well and currently leads the Dally M's, which is good in one way but isn't the best and only thing in the world of rugby league.

I'm hoping that Hunt will play say 40 minutes and then Hook will play Sullivan at 7. But everything depends on how the game is shaping. If we are ahead and only just, I'm thinking Hook will keep Hunt on to ensure the game plan, if any, is maintained.

The Cowboys without their SOO players did so well in their previous game against the Titans it wasn't funny. This will be extremely tough for us even with some of the injured players returning - who wouldn't be match fit.

Nevertheless, Go The Mighties.

Divine

Bench
14 rounds in Moose and Sua will be match fit ...no doubt. And will feature heavily ...barring involuntary bench time.

Dragons4me

Juniors
Hook didn’t sound definitive.
Really hoping Sullivan gets a run, let’s see what we’ve got here, perfect opportunity to rest Hunt.

Hook in his pre-game interview mentioned Bud by name. I'm hoping it's because he's decided to give Bud the first half. I'm hoping he's already prepared him by telling him early in the week. Have Hunt play second half if available. Tell Bud it's his team to steer around but make it known Bud has his support no matter the outcome. That's what I'd do anyway.

possm

Coach
If only we had a 9 like the Cane Toads last night, then we might make some breaks from the ruck & have the opposition going backwards.....
Do you think Griffin might learn something from the SOO game last night? Freddy had his backs taking it up out of the NSW red zone in the first half to great effect.

Hunt at hooker could make this happen and our middle forwards could then hold their own in defense. They could be much fresher in attack as well.

redv13

Bench
Do you think Griffin might learn something from the SOO game last night? Freddy had his backs taking it up out of the NSW red zone in the first half to great effect.

Hunt at hooker could make this happen and our middle forwards could then hold their own in defense. They could be much fresher in attack as well.
Imagine if Hook starts Hunt at 9 and Sullivan at 7 tomorrow night…. That would throw a spanner in the works for the Cows 😳