What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 14 Vs Sharks

BxTom

Bench
I'm going to meme Tyrone May for the rest of the year so brace yourself.
You meme him all you like, won't make any difference. Why do you prefer Tago - 1 game veteran of NRL over Martin ? What is it based upon - 1 NRL appearance in a well beaten side against how many games has Martin won in his 50 appearances?

WestyLife

First Grade
You meme him all you like, won't make any difference. Why do you prefer Tago - 1 game veteran of NRL over Martin ? What is it based upon - 1 NRL appearance in a well beaten side against how many games has Martin won in his 50 appearances?

Huh? Who said I do?

I said Tago gives Martin the chance to take his up tempo game to the middle so May/Burton can play behind it compared to last week when we played rookies off the bench.

Karnivayne

Juniors
May is the worst player ive seen since Paul Franze.. can anyone actually give a legitimate reason why hes in the team.. offers nothing to the team at full strength and less than nothing when standing up as half.. seriously f**k him off, waste of space..

The Realist

Juniors
Screw this game and screw Ivan's shit coaching and selection.

I have no idea how Rennings is better than Nadan. Edwards looks horrible out there and our back up forwards are absolute reserve graders.

Also why is Martin playing as a middle - he should be running lines at Moylan all night.

WestyLife

First Grade
This is pathetic. How about the experience stand up. May shouldn't wear the jersey again he runs like an old man.

May is the worst player ive seen since Paul Franze.. can anyone actually give a legitimate reason why hes in the team.. offers nothing to the team at full strength and less than nothing when standing up as half.. seriously f**k him off, waste of space..
I just wander if he is holding the club to ransom

Latest posts