What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 - Dragons vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 10th June 3pm @Netstrata Jubilee Stadium

Thumper

Juniors
Attention.

Whenever Tom's "injury" is discussed its a murky response by both coach and Jounalists. In the dark. Similar for Mitchell and Walker. Too little comment. Graham has needed the spell much more he is physically knackered. And what about the Captain prioritising ...BRAD??? Any more of this and I will offload what seemed promising futures tickets into Space!!
It’s really no one’s business why someone’s not playing except for the coach and the player.
you wouldn’t be missed. Feel free to take your ridiculous propaganda elsewhere and bag off that team constantly.
what’s their to be upset about? Had the hardest first 11 weeks. Horrific injury toll. They are still in the top 4.
JD has done an amazing job with a patched up forward pack week after week.

callmack1

Staff member
Sorry Steenson, but I have to respectfully disagree.

We have no idea how each player is feeling and why risk them now if there is a bit of risk. I'd much rather them miss games now then re-injure themselves and be out for longer.

Also, how can you possibly question any one of those guy's commitment to the club? Especially Cam. He is our captain and absolutely bleeds Red and Green.

Travitoh

First Grade
And one of th

And one of those sitting was the Captain and leader. Yet on ABC Radio shortly prior to kick-off guess what? They [Mick Karyannis?] stated that "I spoke to Murray... he told me he ran ok this morning and he will test run for BRAD ON MONDAY". So preference is for BRAD and NOT the club!!! F.... OFF!!!
What type of message does this end to the OTHER critical personnel Burgess, Mitchell, Walker et al??? Ok you have a rest too. Get on the Banana Chair whilst the team plummets.
Demetriou has allowed the PLAYERS to run the squad and it has backfired to the poing where it could all collapse. I mean do you believe Bennett would allow Burgess to take 6-7 weeks off, Mitchell over a month and also allow the other key players to rest as well with THREE BYES Up coming??? NO!!! Rest some of them for two weeks during the BYE do NOT allow them disappear mid-season the Table is simply too congested. And, Graham he needed weeks off NOT Mitchell and BURGESS!!!!
Huge difference between running in training and playing a game of NRL football