What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 thread (Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium)

choc_soldier

Coach
WARRIORS v PANTHERS - Fri 22 June, Mt. Smart Stadium, 8pm (NZ)

What's going to happen here? The boys head across the Tasman to continue the bumbling and frustrating 2007 odyssey.

We have a good record against them over there - that's really the only thing that is in our favour.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
The Panthers are totally going to win. The Warriors have been more interested in getting their tackling stats up, rather than scoring tries.

All the Panthers need to do is throw the ball around, and tries are sure to follow.

A big crowd is expected, not see the Warriors, but to see Shihad & Pluto after the game.

And make sure Richie Williams doesn't bad-mouth Michael Witt, he might actually have a good game.

ahhhh a good record yet i still recall that game when they racked up 60 against us but on the bright side our rollercoaster is yet to head up so maybe now it may.

Big Mick

Referee
1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Geoff Daniella, 6. Richard Williams, 7. Craig Gower, 8. Tim Grant, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Tony Puletua, 12. Frank Pritchard, 13. Nathan Smith
14. Joel Clinton, 15. Junior Moors, 16. Shane Rodney, 17. Jarrod Sammut/Masada Iosefa/Keith Peters

Rovelli

Bench
Big game for us...if we are truly back, we will go into the game NOT complacent and put you guys away.

If not, you guys will win comfortably. Our edge D will be exposed, Wesser will have a field day

PEPPSY

Juniors
gonna be a tough game, and a VERY IMPORTANT game.
Even though we are 15th on the table, we are only 4 points out of the eight..with something like 8 teams on similar points..its very congested.

Warriors are hard to beat at home, and will be looking for the win as much as we will be.

We really need to lift in this game and not slack on for any second!

Big Mick © said:
1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Geoff Daniella, 6. Richard Williams, 7. Craig Gower, 8. Tim Grant, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Tony Puletua, 12. Frank Pritchard, 13. Nathan Smith
14. Joel Clinton, 15. Junior Moors, 16. Shane Rodney, 17. Jarrod Sammut/Masada Iosefa/Keith Peters

Is that confirmed or just assumed micky.

If thats what we go in with its us by a big big margin richy rich will tear the lines open for the likes of wesser etc to just run on in.

On this note does anyone know if we will have the 1st or 2nd game on channel 9 friday nite.

Big Mick

Referee
its what i'm hoping...

but by reading Elliots comments this morning...

we may see Steven O'Beirne or Alex Ranieri make their debuts this week....along with Richie Williams at Half and Gower at Hooker.

I think Richie will come off the bench and Aiton will be dropped.

Caged Panther

First Grade
I get where you get the idea that Williams might come off the bench this week but where do you get the impression one of the other guys might make their debut?

abpanther

Staff member
Teams up

Jun 19 - Here is Penrith's squad for the match against the Warriors:

1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Michael Gordon, 3. Michael Jennings, 4. Luke Lewis, 5. Nick Youngquest, 6. Maurice Blair, 7. Craig Gower (c), 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Paul Aiton, 10. Frank Puletua, 11. Junior Moors, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Nathan Smith. Interchange (from): 14. Tim Grant, 15. Frank Pritchard, 17. Keith Peters, 18. Geoff Daniella, 19. Richie Williams

- Wallace dropped and Blair is in.
- Aiton starting and Priddis GORN!!
- Pritchard and Grant dropped to the bench
- Interesting bench, very light on, only 2 forwards

Thoughts...

mxlegend99

Referee
Thoughts?

Awesome changes. Although i'd have Blair ahead of Wallace... i would have Firman ahead of both. Other then that, my only problem is... where the f*ck is our 16? Weird that we intentionally skipped the 16.

Priddis had to go. As did Wallace. Good to see Moors rewarded with a starting spot, and Pritchard off the bench. He is better as an impact player anyway.

Latest posts