What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 thread (Warriors @ Mt Smart Stadium)

mightypanther

Juniors
110kgpantherpower said:
Priddo???? is he injured or having a break or what???

The article below talks mainly about The Petero saga, but I copied the important bit at the end of the article. It explains why Priddo's not playing.

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/priddis-tells-titans-bailey-to-butt-out/20074420-jia.html

Priddis tells Titans' Bailey to butt out

June 20, 2007 - 6:15PM

Meanwhile, Priddis said he did not know when he would return for Penrith after missing the Panthers' flight out to New Zealand due to a groin injury.
Penrith take on the Warriors on Friday night.
"We will see how it pulls up next week. You can never tell with injuries, we will wait and see," he said.

mightypanther said:
The article below talks mainly about The Petero saga, but I copied the important bit at the end of the article. It explains why Priddo's not playing.

http://news.leaguehq.com.au/priddis-tells-titans-bailey-to-butt-out/20074420-jia.html

Priddis tells Titans' Bailey to butt out

June 20, 2007 - 6:15PM

Meanwhile, Priddis said he did not know when he would return for Penrith after missing the Panthers' flight out to New Zealand due to a groin injury.
Penrith take on the Warriors on Friday night.
"We will see how it pulls up next week. You can never tell with injuries, we will wait and see," he said.

Hmmm interesting credit to priddo for defending a mate but i have to wonder bout the groin he seemed fine after the chooks game.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I've got that feeling in my heart again that we may go alright tonight even though it looks to be pretty wet over there.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Not so different to what they have played in the last two weeks so here's hoping they've adjusted.

Cheers ozbash, same to you, but not too much luck. ;-)

mxlegend99

Referee
Thanks. We're going to need all the luck we can get. Steve Price is bound to rip our team a new one. Our only chance at a win is stopping him. I know our pack is capable of it if they put in 100% effort, but if they don't, Price will be putting in 110% and showing our boys exactly how the game is played.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Price is one of the only forward in the game that seems to make more hit-ups than tackles a game, Gallen is another that springs to mind. So i say, we run our forwards at him all day, make him make 40 tackles or so. Hopefully this will make him fatigue quicker, limiting his offloads and strong charges.

PEPPSY

Juniors
Williams isnt playing. sh*thouse start by us, Warriors have made 4 linebreaks in the first 20 minutes, I wont mention score incase someone comes in here and didnt want to know it.

mightypanther

Juniors
PSI-11D said:
Williams isnt playing. sh*thouse start by us, Warriors have made 4 linebreaks in the first 20 minutes, I wont mention score incase someone comes in here and didnt want to know it.

thanks..........but it's too late.......I already know it.:(

griffo346

First Grade
This was a f**king piss poor effott from the blokes

Drop gowie and give firman a go with williams
Sack matt elliott and bring in Girds to coach

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
Hard luck Panthers, I didn't think it was all bad for you guys, some good players the dummy halves filling in for Priddis were pretty good and I like what I've heard of this Jennings bloke. Seems pretty good prospect.

f**k Craig Gower is sh*t. So called leader couldnt lead his team outta paper bag. Pritchard was good so was Clinto at the start.

Matt Elliot will probably fire up at Steve Clark and rightfully so he was average again. Good luck Panfer fans see ya in Round 25

Bay56

First Grade
:lol: :lol: @ Elliott

geez we had to put up with this over-rated hack of a coach for 6 seasons

I feel for you guys

choc_soldier

Coach
I am punishing myself by watching the replay on Channel 9. That first half... well, what was going on there! Very poor defence... hate to think how many line breaks we conceded. In attack, we did OK, but still made fundamental errors.

Basically, we are not up to NRL standard at the moment.

I don't know what Elliott could do - will wholesale changes really help? I don't know.

But let's be realistic - our season is over. Very meek surrender. Actually, we deserve the wooden spoon - give it to us now.

I'll still be there next Saturday night against the Broncos, but my expectations for the rest of the season are now quite low. Considering what has been served up so far this year, could you blame me?

Latest posts