What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 15 V Roosters

WestyLife

First Grade
There is a major difference, posting numerous times across pages and threads I’ve not involved myself in the drubbing you and others have involved yourselves in. I’ve stayed away from involving myself in the negative merry go round. Your choice, my recent comments are just around my overall concerns nothing to do with carving up our coach, Tyrone May and anyone else deemed worthy of criticism for our past two losses.

it was widely believed we had incredible depth, we do to a certain degree but we have been exposed in our last two losses. At no stage did I come in here and get involved in the negativity around our last two losses. I stayed away, sucked it up and didn’t get down in the gutter.

Probably the difference between people here. I just see it as discussion. Others see it as drama.

Black Diamond

Juniors
There is a major difference, posting numerous times across pages and threads I’ve not involved myself in the drubbing you and others have involved yourselves in. I’ve stayed away from involving myself in the negative merry go round. Your choice, my recent comments are just around my overall concerns nothing to do with carving up our coach, Tyrone May and anyone else deemed worthy of criticism for our past two losses.

it was widely believed we had incredible depth, we do to a certain degree but we have been exposed in our last two losses. At no stage did I come in here and get involved in the negativity around our last two losses. I stayed away, sucked it up and didn’t get down in the gutter.
Any team's depth will be exposed with 8 players missing. Especially when they are rep players and particularly when your halves are missing.

Kilkenny

Coach
Probably the difference between people here. I just see it as discussion. Others see it as drama.

Nothing to do with drama.

You largely led the charge around our last two losses and have been relentless in your criticism of Tyrone May and others including our head coach.

You somehow want to absolve yourself from responsibility around the negativity by deferring to me.

That is total bullshit mate, my input on here in response to our two losses against the Tigers and Sharks has been minimal.

I have reinforced my long held opinion about our front row deficiencies and made general comments around areas of concern, that has been the extent of my input.

Kilkenny

Coach
The two losses were great for us. Really showed where we need to be better and that does include never playing May in the halves again. Took balls to rest our stars especially after the Tigers loss, well done Ivan

I don’t feel like the two losses were great for us.

Suggesting the losses were great is bordering on the ridiculous nothing to do with May.

Both games were an opportunity for us to truly demonstrate our supposed depth and as it turned out we didn’t deliver.

The concern for me is it wasn’t the depth players who failed to deliver it was more about the established first graders or supposed young guns.

WestyLife

First Grade
The two losses were great for us. Really showed where we need to be better and that does include never playing May in the halves again. Took balls to rest our stars especially after the Tigers loss, well done Ivan

Pretty much my thoughts.

Nothing to do with drama.

You largely led the charge around our last two losses and have been relentless in your criticism of Tyrone May and others including our head coach.

You somehow want to absolve yourself from responsibility around the negativity by deferring to me.

That is total bullshit mate, my input on here in response to our two losses against the Tigers and Sharks has been minimal.

I have reinforced my long held opinion about our front row deficiencies and made general comments around areas of concern, that has been the extent of my input.

You lot wanted to come into a new thread and look down your nose at me because I criticised some things about the club, Don't want a response Don't say anything. The only difference between me and anyone else here is the people I criticised and maybe the frequency of comments but I've been off work with nothing else to do so chatting here.

Kilkenny

Coach
Pretty much my thoughts.

You lot wanted to come into a new thread and look down your nose at me because I criticised some things about the club, Don't want a response Don't say anything. The only difference between me and anyone else here is the people I criticised and maybe the frequency of comments but I've been off work with nothing else to do so chatting here.
I’m retired so I guess I can post when I want, as often as I want. I’m fortunate in that respect.

Im not looking down my nose at you or anyone else.

We’ve lost our last two games, I’m not happy about it,
far from it, I’m not sure as some are that we are a moral to beat the Roosters.

After goodness knows how many wins we enjoyed, lose a GF, and then win another dozen or so before this last two weeks I’m just not sure the hysteria has been warranted.

I think the game against the roosters will really show where we are at. They are a really good side, despite the Titans comeback.

WestyLife

First Grade
I’m retired so I guess I can post when I want, as often as I want. I’m fortunate in that respect.

Im not looking down my nose at you or anyone else.

We’ve lost our last two games, I’m not happy about it,
far from it, I’m not sure as some are that we are a moral to beat the Roosters.

After goodness knows how many wins we enjoyed, lose a GF, and then win another dozen or so before this last two weeks I’m just not sure the hysteria has been warranted.

I think the game against the roosters will really show where we are at. They are a really good side, despite the Titans comeback.

Don't disagree with any if that. I think the GF will be in the back of people's minds until we get one. I've said plenty of positive as well. It just gets missed.

We should be favourites though with all our origin guys back Vs a team with all those injuries.

BxTom

Bench
You yourself have expressed concern over our props to which the current "negative" people have argued isn't so bad. We are all positive and negative about different things in the club at different times. I don't think I've argued with anyone more than Franklin but he's one of my favourites here. His logic makes sense whether you agree or not. Shame Betcats has been silent while I'm thinking about it.
Blade23 has also said more than once that management is on the lookout for a prop, so perhaps kilkenny's concern on this matter is valid, or is Blade23 and management wrong? Being concerned isn't necessarily being negative. I get concerned too - about the form of Kikau, the poor form of Momo etc, but I am enjoying the ride.

The Realist

Juniors
Leota back for Sharks game. 31 tackles, 134 run meters, 55 post contact meters. Fish 19 tackles, 136 run meters, 41 post contact meters. (Fox match centre)

His injection into the game along with Tago completely reversed our fortunes. Got us up field, in good position with heaps of momentum.

DinkyDi

Juniors
You have to be very careful here.

The whole shiny new toy thing. We’ve been through that time and time again.

Lets just go back to what was working for us, prior to our recent losses, and pick our best 17.
He will be okay with Martin, Leota and Fisher-Harris guiding him.

Kilkenny

Coach
No but he's 100% first up at centre. Momo offers nothing apart for being kinda safe and f**k that
You are Matt Burton’s number 1 supporter?

Where does he fit in if The new kid on the block is 100% our new centre.

Seriously, where does this stupidity end.

Why can’t we just go back to where we were prior to SOO, pick our best 17, which was good enough to win our first twelve games and see where that takes us against the Roosters.

If they are too good for us, then maybe re assess from there.

Smug Panther

First Grade
You are Matt Burton’s number 1 supporter?

Where does he fit in if The new kid on the block is 100% our new centre.

Seriously, where does this stupidity end.

Why can’t we just go back to where we were prior to SOO, pick our best 17, which was good enough to win our first twelve games and see where that takes us against the Roosters.

If they are too good for us, then maybe re assess from there.
First up if Burton or Critter goes down grandpa. FMD merkin

Kilkenny

Coach
First up if Burton or Critter goes down grandpa. FMD merkin
Merkin? Me?

Do me and everyone else a favour and stop making ridiculous statements around this competition being a two horse race.

It is far from being a two horse race, we’re only have way through the season with a lot of footy to be played and who knows what is going to happen with injuries, two more SOO games, etc.

It could be an Eels v Rooster GF who knows what is going to play out your silly suggestions are frankly brain dead.

WestyLife

First Grade
giphy.gif
At least we're not being negative anymore

Smug Panther

First Grade
Merkin? Me?

Do me and everyone else a favour and stop making ridiculous statements around this competition being a two horse race.

It is far from being a two horse race, we’re only have way through the season with a lot of footy to be played and who knows what is going to happen with injuries, two more SOO games, etc.

It could be an Eels v Rooster GF who knows what is going to play out your silly suggestions are frankly brain dead.
If you had your way Katoa would still be our hooker. That says everything about your knowledge of the sport and our footy team