What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17: Eels V. Tigpies Team List

Incorrect

Coach
The only plausible reason for Opačić to be on the bench is that a winger will be dropped and Blake will be placed there with that Slovenian prick taking a centre spot and N Brown being promoted to the bench.
I could live with Waqa to wing for Sivo and Opa to the centres and bringing Brown in to the 17... Would certainly make the bench more appealing and we'd still have Marata to cover an outside back in an emergency....

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I could live with Waqa to wing for Sivo and Opa to the centres and bringing Brown in to the 17... Would certainly make the bench more appealing and we'd still have Marata to cover an outside back in an emergency....
That makes far too much sense..........
hineyrulz

the phantom menace

First Grade
Good to see Matterson back.

Surely Opacic in the #15 is a bait and switch ploy... unless that jersey's too small for Rodwell?

the phantom menace

First Grade
Yep, can see Rodwell starting as prop and Nuikore back to the bench.

And against a Magpies pack on gameday I'd go with Nathan Brown on the bench and Opacic as #18 (unless there's some backline switch in Arthur's plans).

The tigers really muscled up against the warriors last weekend, when the warriors would have been pumped first game home.

Not gonna be easy.
Yes. They've got nothing to lose and they know they can beat us because they already did. They're at their actual home and there might even be a wet track. This could be fun.