What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Bulldogs - Game Day Thread

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
It's hard to get pumped when you expect to win by 30.
Just f**ken do it!!!
giphy.gif

forward pass

Coach
We don't win games by 30. Period! We may lead by 30 at certain times - but we never win by that amount.

My understanding is that Bernie has signed a deal with Fox/Nine that if any of our games at any stage look like foregone conclusions, then they reserve the right to ensure the opposition score as many late tries as necessary by whatever means to ensure the game is still alive until the 80th minute - otherwise we are in breach.

ash411

Bench
We don't win games by 30. Period! We may lead by 30 at certain times - but we never win by that amount.

My understanding is that Bernie has signed a deal with Fox/Nine that if any of our games at any stage look like foregone conclusions, then they reserve the right to ensure the opposition score as many late tries as necessary by whatever means to ensure the game is still alive until the 80th minute - otherwise we are in breach.
...like we need fox/nine's help for that...

He sold us out so he could get his next fix. What a scallywag.

ParraSteve

Juniors
We'll go into halftime with a slender lead, then improve on it early in the 2nd half before giving the dogs a wiff around the 65th minute mark, before holding out for a 12 point win.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well at least we know Henry won't be taking any tries off us....not sure the merkin has ever made a decision himself

Eelogical

Referee
My thoughts are this is gonna be a slugfest. The conditions won't be conducive for an open game. Brad will need to get the team to show a lot of patience, dig deep and a willingness to grind out a win. These qualities have appeared foreign and at times through the year. It would be great to see BA with a smile at the press conference later.

Eelogical

Referee
Well at least we know Henry won't be taking any tries off us....not sure the merkin has ever made a decision himself

It would be wonderful to see this game go the 80 minutes without someone prepared to tear the ref a new one for once. What are the chances?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We should win this one well, but these are the games we normally find a way to derp up.

It's time for Semi to cut lose and score a hatty.

Bazal

Post Whore
I was an indoor cricket umpire for years as a young bloke, the 15 bucks a game was nowhere near enough.

Worst job ever.

Never done indoor but I don't mind cricket umpiring. I still occasionally do an LMS game if I'm a bit short for the week. Most of the blokes are pretty reasonable, they might have a bit of a go but usually it's nothing major. Then again, I haven't had to deal with parents so maybe that would change my perceptions lol

Latest posts