What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Bulldogs - Game Day Thread

Happy MEel

First Grade
He's talented enough first grade. It's just his defence and body that lets him down.
Not in this half of football. I actually think that his defence would look a lot worse in NSW Cup because of the sub standard (isolated) defence. He has been committed in defence and his service out of dummy half is excellent!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Not in this half of football. I actually think that his defence would look a lot worse in NSW Cup because of the sub standard (isolated) defence. He has been committed in defence and his service out of dummy half is excellent!!
His service between Prichard is light and day, hardly a huge wrap I know just need him to stay healthy.

TheParraboy

Staff member
12-2 halftime

cant see dogs scoring 3 tries 2nd half , we should be able to get at least 1-2 more

unless we self destruct (think titans game)

IFR33K

Coach
Dogs bombed a couple chances early on, they are far from done here. We can't be complacent in the second half. A big positive is the longer the half went the better we looked.

Bazal

Post Whore
His service between Prichard is light and day, hardly a huge wrap I know just need him to stay healthy.

No way Kaysa throws that pass in the lead up to the Semi try. Hard, flat, fast and perfectly on target.

Merkins sometimes say service is an intangible thing and therefore impossible to measure....that ball is good service. Frame it and stick in the NRL dictionary

Eelementary

Post Whore
Just on King again, his defence has been a concern at times over his career, but he's made 21 tackles and been 100% effective.

I reckon he knows his First Grade career depends on his defence, and has been working on it big time.

And good thing, too - he's pretty classy.

I like the look of him - smart decisions, handy kicking game, and much improved defence.

Chipmunk

Coach
Decent half. Took our oppunities and came away with tries. Still very little between the teams at the moment though. If we play strong I can really see us being able to break their back.

Let's just get this done.

Latest posts