What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 - v Dolphins

SAP58

Juniors
Only saw the second half as I was at a mates place who loves the UFC. Reading some of the comments I didn’t miss much but thought our second half was good & a win that was badly needed. Flanno’s influence is slowly having an effect & I think the players see that as well. There is no way we would have won that game over the past few years. Sua had a great second half backing up after SOO so happy we resigned him, he was critical for our future. The Flanno bus would have a few more people on it after that win !

I didn’t get to watch the second half of the game. Can someone please advise, did the dragons play well or were the Dolphins just shithouse?
Our energy was too much for them. The likes of Liddle, Leilua and in particularly Su'a were just too much for them. We looked committed and they just couldn't match it. We got the little calls go our way in the second half too which really helped.

p.s. the reason I was calling for COuchman in earlier in the year is evident. he has been enormous.

DeathBlooms

Juniors
I didn’t get to watch the second half of the game. Can someone please advise, did the dragons play well or were the Dolphins just shithouse
Q55Bg2zipOT_JNWipScC_gioC3Qe2bI5ZGmEBgfGF_8.png

justadragon

Bench
I didn’t get to watch the second half of the game. Can someone please advise, did the dragons play well or were the Dolphins just shithouse?
I dont think the Phins had their best game, but it was also good pressure from the Dragons that forced errors, They certainly missed the hammer but we missed Lomax as well. Overall the Dragons were really solid in the second half and deserved that win.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
Some Old whiners must hate days like today when the impact of Flanno’s coaching is on display. He was on the ground giving it to the team before the start..good motivation obviously.

The turnaround continues, and sitting nicely inside the top 8 at the moment.

This is much better than the knockers expected with some tough games ahead though.

Oh when the saints!!