What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 - v Dolphins

possm

Coach
Hats off to Flanno for turning our squad around. Looking forward to the rest of the season to see how much he has improved our current team.

But I am hoping we can improve our pack for 2025:
8. Molo
9. Cook/Liddle
10. Stafano
11. Leilua
12. Su'A
13. De Belin - I think it is still his best position in our team.

14. Liddle
15. New Prop?
16. Couchman
17. FMM

B

FlickFlano

Juniors
13. Sele
14. Liddle
15. JDB
16. RFM
17. Couchman

That works for me if we can somehow grab Stefano and JDB signs on the dotted line.
Seeing Su'a at centre yesterday gives me a lot more confidence than watching Eisenhuth there and provides some decent cover if needed.

jeffdragon

Bench
Hats off to Flanno for turning our squad around. Looking forward to the rest of the season to see how much he has improved our current team.

But I am hoping we can improve our pack for 2025:
8. Molo
9. Cook/Liddle
10. Stafano
11. Leilua
12. Su'A
13. De Belin - I think it is still his best position in our team.

14. Liddle
15. New Prop?
16. Couchman
17. FMM

B
Stefano won't be coming to us.

Dragons4me

Juniors

Daily Tell-u-Crap reporting:-
"

NRL 2024: Sydney Roosters re-sign Angus Crichton on two-year extension, Sitili Tupouniua joins Bulldogs".​

If true about Tupouniua, there must be a shitload of current Dogs players who probably don't know they won't be there in 2025 and beyond. What does that say to the lower grade players and the so-called "family club"? Shitty family if you ask me!
Mangy mutts. 🐕 🐕

Dragon David

First Grade
I tend to agree with you Jeff. For the amount of money his manager would want for him he would not be worth it. I just don't see much upside to him and we do need an enforcer who could be feared while he doesn't appear to have that. He is a big bodied prop who maybe Flanno could get some real mongrel into him and to be more aggressive in defence and attack.

Dragon David

First Grade
Daily Tell-u-Crap reporting:-
"

NRL 2024: Sydney Roosters re-sign Angus Crichton on two-year extension, Sitili Tupouniua joins Bulldogs".​

If true about Tupouniua, there must be a shitload of current Dogs players who probably don't know they won't be there in 2025 and beyond. What does that say to the lower grade players and the so-called "family club"? Shitty family if you ask me!
Mangy mutts. 🐕 🐕
That Bullgrub club couldn't care less about the players. They just want to keep chopping and changing so you are right D4me, the current guys at that club probably don't know they won't be there in 2025 and beyond. Some players will be told to try their luck in the boxing ring.
It was a "family" club decades ago and it is an "unfamiliar" club now. I truly despise them.

Sorry for putting this on this thread guys. Just responding to D4me's post.

Last edited:

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
The speed & straightening up by Sloan to bring the winger in was exceptional
That's Sloan playing a natural game right there. You watch all his junior highlights and that shit comes naturally to him - I think though in FG he's pushed some really forced passes because he feels the need to as opposed to just passing when he thinks it's needed. More of that from Tyrell would be awesome

Crush

Coach
That's Sloan playing a natural game right there. You watch all his junior highlights and that shit comes naturally to him - I think though in FG he's pushed some really forced passes because he feels the need to as opposed to just passing when he thinks it's needed. More of that from Tyrell would be awesome
I thought he played well on Sunday, he had a 7.5/10 game, he needs that level be his base line.

56to66

Juniors
The Illiminati have infiltrated in every corner of our lives, back in the Great living days of Australia of the 80's and 90's, if you couldn't make it to Kogarah Jubilee on time, you could wait for the half time cattle dog show, the gates would open, many would simply waltz in, sit on the hill and enjoy the second half of footy. Last Sunday the weather was absolutely diabolical, cold, windy and a slight drizzle, the crowd around 8000.
Mr Shorty security dude rejected my request for an entry too enjoy the 2nd half in the freezing cold, really mate, families with young kids were running to the warmth of their cars, unfortunately I had to do the same, anyway a nice watch from my tablet, great win for the Red V.

maestro1

Bench
Less metres per run than the others, just looked up the stats as well and he did not have the second most PCM at all, he was near the bottom of the team for that category. He also had the slowest average play the ball speed of anyone in the side. He also got rag dolled back into the in goal. He also dropped the ball at a very crucial time, before then wasting our captain's challenge.
^ This.

It amazes me how the same guys that keep defending Cake are the same ones who keep bagging Flanno.
The thing with this is Flanno is succeeding with nearly all his calls and how he has improved both our players and our team. The one they keep defending has been bog average, a huge liability and seemingly getting worse.

Last edited:

RedVee

First Grade
The Illiminati have infiltrated in every corner of our lives, back in the Great living days of Australia of the 80's and 90's, if you couldn't make it to Kogarah Jubilee on time, you could wait for the half time cattle dog show, the gates would open, many would simply waltz in, sit on the hill and enjoy the second half of footy. Last Sunday the weather was absolutely diabolical, cold, windy and a slight drizzle, the crowd around 8000.
Mr Shorty security dude rejected my request for an entry too enjoy the 2nd half in the freezing cold, really mate, families with young kids were running to the warmth of their cars, unfortunately I had to do the same, anyway a nice watch from my tablet, great win for the Red V.
I got a survey in my email as an attendee.
I made one comment that I would prefer that there was an option to pay cash in the grandstand kiosk. I’m not a fan of “card only”.

Latest posts