What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 v Sharks - Game Day Thread

emjaycee

Coach
Wakey wakey and fire u merkins.

Time to get pumped as we head to the Shire to put a stop to the Sharks winning streak.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well at least we will put up a better fight then the Bronco's, lol @ them.

I'd like to see us spring an upset but the Sharks are on fire, should be a good game.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
gonna be a tough game but I reckon we are up to it

Eels by 6

emjaycee

Coach
Hey Stagger, are you heading down?
I got me a leave pass so leaving home around 4.30 (parking is a biatch).

Stagger eel

Staff member
Hey Stagger, are you heading down?
I got me a leave pass so leaving home around 4.30 (parking is a biatch).

Nah I'm going to give tonight a miss, I hate the joint ... I don't think I can handle a place full deadshits with a windchill factor of -4

hybrideel

Bench
Some bloke on facebook talking about changes to team. Unsure if legit but apparently
French, windscreens, nelson out
Taka, mannah, robbo in
Gutho back to wing, taka centre and robbo half

strider

Post Whore
Some bloke on facebook talking about changes to team. Unsure if legit but apparently
Taka, mannah, robbo in

That'd be basically full strength for our current squad ... minus foran of course

eels_fan

First Grade
Taka, mannah, robbo in

Wouldn't complain if that was the case. French unlucky, he's played well, but he would never have got a run with us a full strength.

Surprised to see Robbo straight in without a single session with the boys. I'd probably put Taka at 6, keep French on the wing and give Robbo a week at training before bringing him in

eels_fan

First Grade
Mannah has confirmed he is Not playing

So disappointed that I won't be out on the field tonight, but want to thank Parramatta Eels & Cronulla Sharks for continuing to honour Johnny's legacy and providing such a great occasion every year to celebrate his life through the Johnny Mannah Cup. #celebratejohnny