What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs. Melbourne Storm Discussion + Voting

whykickamoocow

Juniors
Maranta worst winger to ever play for the Broncos.
Maranta worst winger in the NRL.
Worst halves pairing to play for the Broncos.
Worst halves pairing currently in the NRL.
Worst Broncos side ever.

Dazzat

First Grade
Liam Georgetown, Delroy Berryman, Denan Kemp, Wayne Swan ... anyone but Maranta.

Fair dinkum ... I am yet to see him play one good game, but how many has he played?

Case in point ... wingers don't win you too many games on their own, but tonight demonstrated a winger can lose you a game. And Bellamy knew it as well.

3. McGuire
2. McCullough
1. Thaiday

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Hodges was pretty terrible actually, but okay.

Our forwards were good for about 50 minutes, but after all the disappointment from bombed tries, they just went to pieces along with our halves and outside backs.

What game were you watching? Hodges was our best on ground easily.

unbreaK

Juniors
1. Kahu
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Reed
5. Hoffman
6. Hunt
7. Taylor
8. McGuire
9. Baptiste
10. Tasi
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Oates
16. Dodds
17. Molo

Let's just throw that team out there next week and see what happens, it can't be any worse than this team of merkins we're fielding at the moment.

Big Pete

Referee
Just feel sorry for the boys in the end.

They had nothing left in the tank after the Warriors game and when Maranta was denied what was a legitimate try it basically killed any will they had left. Ultimately, Melbourne are too good a side and their class players killed us but boy we were desperately unlucky.

I really felt bad for Hoffman too. That effort just summed the night up for us I thought it. He had it but the bounce was just too cruel for him.

3. Justin Hodges
2. Alex Glenn
1. Josh McGuire

Big Pete

Referee
UnBreak, you and I both know that team isn't going to be named for a variety of reasons.

Smiley

Bench
1. Kahu
2. Yow Yeh
3. Hodges
4. Reed
5. Hoffman
6. Hunt
7. Taylor
8. McGuire
9. Baptiste
10. Tasi
11. Gillett
12. Thaiday
13. Parker

14. Glenn
15. Oates
16. Dodds
17. Molo

Let's just throw that team out there next week and see what happens, it can't be any worse than this team of merkins we're fielding at the moment.

No origin players next week.

u4er

Juniors
Well that was painful to watch.
Funny, I was thinking all game, "This is the worst Broncos team ever."
I see I'm not the only one.

Dazzat

First Grade
Prince and Wallace were very good last week.

Tonight they had no room to work at all ... our go-forward was terrible apart from McGuire.

Ghoulies

Bench
What game were you watching? Hodges was our best on ground easily.
Yeah that was a bit harsh.

It's clear that he feels he needs to get as involved as he does because we're just not going to make anything happen through structured play, which is probably true, but all of those aimless dummy half runs and errors did not contribute to a good performance.

Chainshada

Juniors
Prince and Wallace were very good last week.

Tonight they had no room to work at all ... our go-forward was terrible apart from McGuire.

Give a monkey a typewriter and eventually it'll type a word. Tonight they just typed np8od2y3pn0=UDI]SJD[0 repeatedly though.

Norman and Maranta need to be dropped..they were absolutely pathetic..Kahu fullback, Kemp or Tasi Tasi(I'd take Stuart Kelly on the wing over Maranta).. Oates seemed solid in defense, would love to see more of him.

unbreaK

Juniors
UnBreak, you and I both know that team isn't going to be named for a variety of reasons.

If I remove the origin players, I think it would be the best Broncos team fielded this year, youth, enthusiasm.. Yow Yeh on 1.5 legs is worth 3 Maranta's, Kahu is returning from injury next week, Baptiste is crushing QCUP, Hunt hasn't had a proper crack at the starting position without the terribles breathing down his neck, Taylor has promise and won't be any worse than Prince was tonight, as long as he can keep the ball in the field of play..

Please tell me what we stand to gain from persisting with the team we have, ESPECIALLY Norman, Maranta, Prince.. special mention to Wallace and McCullough who are surely on their last legs as well.

Latest posts