What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs Melbourne

ouryears

Bench
Oh Buzzfan1, glad you enjoyed the game. I’d now like to cordially invite you to eat dogshit with a spoon. If you can’t enjoy that game and see the heart on display, I pity you.
Your a troll, ya gotta be
You praise our mediocrity
FMD
52 POINTS
If they had their full team I could find a kind word
But they didn't, they had more than us out.
And they put 52 on against us

No fu##ing heart.
Just BS fantasy land

Go back to Alice in wonderland.
And Sack Mary the useless git.

The slide has begun.
You were warned.....weren't you.

Tuddy

Juniors
If that was our regular team I'd be worried. The new boys gave it their all but they just aren't ready for big minutes in first grade yet, if they ever will be. I was surprised we did as well as we did after losing Host early, who in my opinion is the pick of the bunch.

Poor old Gypsy just isn't up to it anymore. I know his position tonight made it tougher than normal, but I'm now at a point where I wish he'd retired last year. The guy doesn't deserve to finish off his career with the form he's shown this season.

Mann though, wow, that guy has the heart of a lion. I wish Luc would run like that at the defence.

Anyway, thanks for giving me a reason to dislike you a little bit more Melbourne and that goes double for you Smith.

ozbuck

Juniors
FMD
52 POINTS

No fu##ing heart.
Just BS fantasy land

Sack Mary, hopeless 52 points

The slide has begun.
You were warned

Hahaha we're 2 points in front with 14 to go.

We lose and the world is caving in haha

You know what is BS fantasy land? Tonight's game as a whole. I couldn't take it seriously...it felt like it should've been played in the USA as a spectacle match.

Forget ANY positives, just focus on the apparent negatives and you get the exact post you wrote.

The Damo

Juniors
FMD
52 POINTS

No fu##ing heart.
Just BS fantasy land

And Sack Mary the useless git.

The slide has begun.
You were warned.....weren't you.
Enjoy your dogshit sundae did you? Well have another on me, then hit the town in your brothel creepers and thin sweaty skin. Try to find some enjoyment in your life Buzzfan1, it’ll do you good.

latemail

Juniors
Those f**ken scumbags first 3 try’s all had arse about them
Full side we beat the salary cap rorters

gonz

Juniors
I’m taking nothing out of that game. All I know is when both teams were at relatively full strength earlier this year we mauled them. Let’s have a rematch in the semis and see how we go then.

We can’t handle smith it’s that simpl they’d win if he plays

ouryears

Bench
Enjoy your dogshit sundae did you? Well have another on me, then hit the town in your brothel creepers and thin sweaty skin. Try to find some enjoyment in your life Buzzfan1, it’ll do you good.
You know nothing about football or about heart
Praising a team beaten 52/30 is downright embarrassing.
Please go and support a team who is happy to be put to the sword.
Piss off back to Parramatta
You are a joke.

You sure they were talking about him?
Were you there!
Ok, it was you, ya troll

Last edited:

ouryears

Bench
You know nothing about heart if you think allowing 52 points in is a decent effort.
Did you play games where scores weren't allowed and everyone got a prize?!

Soft c##k!

hermidale1

Juniors
I haven't seen anything of Host so far in any game to rate him above anyone.
Apart from BennyV constantly assuring us all that he is a gun.
You must have missed the tackle before he did his shoulder. Belted Hoffman, who if I remember isn't a shrinking violet.
Please tell us all who you do rate highly?

Old Timer

Coach
set up a great rty and scored a cracker, his first game really, give him a go hes not perfect but he is the wildcard we need , as if Nights should be there with LUC around, always should be on the bench he has magic in attack
Absolute turnstile in defence and he will let far more in than he will ever create.
Our defence coach needs an absolute bollacking if Luc and duty for that matter are examples of how they are taught to defend.
He was lucky that tonight he was up against a weekend Storm outfit as I dare say he wouldn't have scored or created anything against if they were at full strength.

Frank Facer

First Grade
Whoaa whoa whoa. You just made up that story.... No one knows if Bellamy saw it, unless you have a direct line into his walky talky.

Maybe Smith just saw that side of the field tiring. But when you make up a story about Bellamy seeing it and Mary not, I've got to ask you: do you see you just made that story up or didn't you see it?

Its just an assumption that allows this Bellamy Vs Mary crap. When our teams were full strength at kogarah this year we won... Tonight's game felt like trial. That scoreline won't be seen if we play in the finals.

Tbh, it looked like we had more energy when we were 2 in front...but they got offloads off (not nightingale from memory) and they burned us. Once they got ahead again we dropped our bundle.

But this game was make believe. Fairy dust.
On Foxtel the one of the commentators said that Bellamy instructed his team to target Nightingale and Leilua at the halftime interval.

Last edited:

Saint_JimmyG

First Grade
I suggested Ford.

Undoubtedly a good young prospect, but I'm unsure whether Ford would've bought a different skill set to the other chosen bench forwards.

And, I don't know if playing in Melbourne is the right environment for a young kid to make his debut.

True_Believer

Juniors
Absolute turnstile in defence and he will let far more in than he will ever create.
Our defence coach needs an absolute bollacking if Luc and duty for that matter are examples of how they are taught to defend.
He was lucky that tonight he was up against a weekend Storm outfit as I dare say he wouldn't have scored or created anything against if they were at full strength.

I doubt that's the way Luc is trained as none of the regulars are like that. I'd say that is why they aren't bringing him through at the moment. Obviously needs work or at least an attitude adjustment in defense.

BennyV

Referee
Whoaa whoa whoa. You just made up that story.... No one knows if Bellamy saw it, unless you have a direct line into his walky talky.

Maybe Smith just saw that side of the field tiring. But when you make up a story about Bellamy seeing it and Mary not, I've got to ask you: do you see you just made that story up or didn't you see it?

Its just an assumption that allows this Bellamy Vs Mary crap. When our teams were full strength at kogarah this year we won... Tonight's game felt like trial. That scoreline won't be seen if we play in the finals.

Tbh, it looked like we had more energy when we were 2 in front...but they got offloads off (not nightingale from memory) and they burned us. Once they got ahead again we dropped our bundle.

But this game was make believe. Fairy dust.
Was mentioned in the commentary that Bellamy sent that message down to target Nightingale (along with Leilua, although the latter may have always been their plan).