What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 17 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Garbage. The Sharks were head-hunting all night, and the same player whowas put on report for the hit on Hoffman performed an exact copy on Beale.

I don't know if the young Broncos had it in them to win. I do know that the Sharks came up here with a plan to belt them at every opportunity, and the referees elected to allow that to occur.
Just popped in to congratulate your young guys on their effort last night but had to have a crack at the above comment. Was a real rugged game of footy but to say the sharks were head hunting all night is delusional. I believe chanel 2 shows the netball on Sunday arvo's if you prefer Nightward .Think you guys are being a bit harsh on Wallace too. If that intercept pass hits the mark you guys hit the front with all the momentum. Good luck for the rest of the season....you guys will be very hard to beat at the business end of the season.

Nightward

Juniors
Wade Graham ironed Hoffman out with a shoulder charge to the head and then did the same to Gerard Beale. He was penalised an placed on report for the first incident but because Beale was able to rise and play the ball the second time around nothing was done.

You may say what you like about it just being rugged, but the heirarchy of the game signalled early this year that they were going to police such tactics, resulting in Te'o's suspension. Graham ought to have been marched for dissent when he stood there and argued with the referee about being penalised, and sent off for producing another shoulder charge that went head high on Beale.

The standard of officiating was extremely poor. As I said, I don't know if the young blokes had it in them to win against the Sharks, but that rubbish certainly did not help their cause.

Vol-Crane-O

Juniors
That was a very strange game, I thought. It was funny that all the young guns and fringe players stood up well, but it was our experienced guys that let the team down tonight.

My votes:
3. McGuire
2. Whitchurch
1. Slyney

No.....that's the rattle in your empty noggin

jog on.

Butt hurt much?

For the record, your young players played their hearts out and deserve praise for that effort. Yeah Wallace had a bad night, but tried his guts out.

The calls on wade and jezz are bullshyte. But what do you expect from. The soft c**ks at NRL HQ. Carrying on like a pork chop about it, as the clown above did is just embarrassing for the many bronc fans with some common sense.

Now don't get me wrong Mr cat piss beer for a name. I am not for a moment suggesting you have any common sense, but you sure are a good shit stirrer. Lol

Your 7 players from origin play, we probably get owned.

Big Pete

Referee
The statement speaks for itself.

If Brisbane were at full strength, he reckons we would have owned them.

A bit of humility.

But I agree, all we want is consistency when it comes to those sort of calls. Both Smith & Graham were involved in at least three incidents each where their conduct was unlawful.

I'm not going to protest the judiciary or burn a McCallum effergy, but given the relevance of the topic, I think both players were very fortunate.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Ah, I get it. I couldn't quite work out the wording. Afternoon haze I guess. In that case, I agree.

Latest posts