What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Broncos

Kilkenny

Coach
Couldn't agree more.
If your comfortable with calling out certain players, happy with posters posting a negative rhetoric at HT, singling out Kenny, Tago, Smith and Henry (plod apparently) and the whipping boy Brad Schneider that’s your position. Certainly not mine.

Even post victory, great win, some seem more inclined to want to focus on supposed negatives, I don’t understand that. Sorry.

age.s

First Grade
If your comfortable with calling out certain players, happy with posters posting a negative rhetoric at HT, singling out Kenny, Tago, Smith and Henry (plod apparently) and the whipping boy Brad Schneider that’s your position. Certainly not mine.

Even post victory, great win, some seem more inclined to want to focus on supposed negatives, I don’t understand that. Sorry.
I mean that's fine. I don't agree with some of the criticism either. I just find constant criticism of other posters really boring and generally unnecessary when there's more than enough overt support for the team/players if you want to look for it.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The bench has been fine. We had more possession better field position. The halves just need to f**king lay on some tries.

The bench was great even ME had a good game. Tago for all the whinging overall played OK. Got better as the game went on. Was better after he took a big hit in the ribs too.

Kilkenny

Coach
I thought he was on but I was mostly surprised they made an onfield call. The amount of times they send a 1% chance of a try upstairs, but here they made a very conclusive call on a 50/50. Very unusual.
Thankfully it didn’t matter.

We deserved our win, really important win, given we have been a little unconvincing lately.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I am unable to reply to conversations on this forum. Possibly because I use an ad blocker.

So please excuse my non reply.

The particular ad blocker I use, makes me unable to whitelist the site.

Kenny had a few wayward passes, but also took on the markers at some opportune moments. He's done it quite a bit this past month and although he's not the quickest player, the fact its even a possibility keeps the markers honest. Really good addition to his repertoire.
Kenny is the man. Man of the match tonight!

Latest posts