What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters - Game Day Thread

eel01s

Bench
One of the best wins I've witnessed. We had absolutely no right to be within 30 of them. BA take a bow son. You've built a strong team that fails to give up. Are we finally witnessing a culture change???
100%. We are gaining self belief and finally some mental fortitude.

Fantastic effort.

Bigfella

Coach
Cos us touching it would have meant we knocked on and roosters get possession again for the remaining 20 seconds - instead of kenny getting a cramp

But that's the point - if they elect to play on from our knock on the advantage is played and they shouldn't get the ball.

Pugzley

RosjDBtvYiKgA9d8_Bv6HNU14mail85Gk9AUkVdQAHbTFZANmd0n56y6wwwxCGv4m3Qd0jxmKxFTgud7TbceURhg568sYQNloMW5vX_1dGVPaA03QecKCA1V1efy26gPdxdHN3L2MfozThSDQefaxY-mO8QtlIrEkhSjrg=w245-h137-nc

Take that, NRL!!!!!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 days max to get the auth. Email and 1 day max for the mods/admins to let me in.

That's me but we were not getting the notifications until just recently, I did yours this morning. All sorted now.

Latest posts