What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

TruSaint

Referee
St George Illawarra Dragons NRL head coach Shane Flanagan has updated his squad to face the Roosters at Allianz Stadium in Round 18.

Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been ruled out with back spasms. Luciano Leilua will start in the back row and Michael Molo has joined the interchange.

Savelio Tamale and Jack Bird are the other two names to drop out of the reserves in the 24-hour list.

Zac Lomax (knee/shoulder) completed captain's run and will play.

DRAGONS ROUND 18 TEAM LIST​

1. Tyrell Sloan – sponsored by EFEX

2. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania

3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre

4. Max Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry

5. Christian Tuipulotu – sponsored by Wollongong City Jetski

6. Kyle Flanagan – sponsored by React Facility Solutions

7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by St. George Leagues Club

8. Francis Molo – sponsored by UTECH

9. Jacob Liddle – sponsored by Active Forklifts

10. Jack de Belin – sponsored by Deicorp

17. Luciano Leilua – sponsored by HWLE

12. Jaydn Su’A – sponsored by Shire Steel

13. Tom Eisenhuth – sponsored by CHiQ

Interchange​

14. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by TripADeal

15. Ben Murdoch-Masila – sponsored by Konnect

16. Toby Couchman – sponsored by Professionals Padstow

18. Michael Molo – sponsored by Squadron Energy

RedVee

First Grade
I also remember fondly the week before the Major Semi we played Manly in the Minor. On the day of the game Langlands and Beath pulled out. We surprised everyone in upsetting the favourites Manly through great defence and some Teddy Godwin’s magic. Still scored one of the best individual tries I ever seen in that game; arguably more spectacular than his one in 77. Only seen it once on video and can’t find it now…
Sheridan Stand for that one.
I fondly remember Teddy’s try, and his drop outs that bamboozled Branighan.
Happy days. Though tbh I couldn’t remember which year it was.

It was the perfect inclusion.. Ryan covers 2nd row which we just lost.... and rly he's as good a prop if not better anyway...

I wonder if this is more about mmolo getting limited opportunity after being recontracted.
Big Luciano will be struggling after 10/15 minutes.
The Roosters will play that up tempo brand of football with very few errors.
Perfect game to bring Ryan Couchman into the 17, even starting, and leaving Luc on the bench.
M Molo.
Please prove me wrong and have a blinder.
Getting a bad vibe about this game.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Hmmm, I have a feeling Jack Bird may be playing today.
He's dropped off the list.

Dragons: Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been ruled out on Saturday with back spasms, so Luciano Leilua will start in the back row and Michael Molo joins the interchange. Zac Lomax returns after being rested last weekend to get over a niggling shoulder issue, but Jack Bird remains sidelined with an ankle injury suffered in Round 12.

Players cut: 11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 21. Savelio Tamale 22. Jack Bird

Drewbrees

Juniors
Final ream not named yet just names bumped up the order
Hmmm, I have a feeling Jack Bird may be playing today.
He's dropped off the list.

Dragons: Raymond Faitala-Mariner has been ruled out on Saturday with back spasms, so Luciano Leilua will start in the back row and Michael Molo joins the interchange. Zac Lomax returns after being rested last weekend to get over a niggling shoulder issue, but Jack Bird remains sidelined with an ankle injury suffered in Round 12.

Players cut: 11. Raymond Faitala-Mariner 21. Savelio Tamale 22. Jack Bird
Thanks mate, didn't see that.

dungay dragon

Juniors
Big Luciano will be struggling after 10/15 minutes.
The Roosters will play that up tempo brand of football with very few errors.
Perfect game to bring Ryan Couchman into the 17, even starting, and leaving Luc on the bench.
M Molo.
Please prove me wrong and have a blinder.
Getting a bad vibe about this game.
Bringing a youngster in against arguably the form forward pack in the Comp . Really ???????????

TheRev

First Grade
Ryan C could have given Luciano a rest (or cover an injury to him or Sua), more of a like for like for RFM.. I suppose Toby could do it, but Ryan has spent a season playing 2nd row... Anyway whatever MMolo is in, im not really expecting us to be competitive today anyway, so maybe we will get an idea where Michael is at for future games.

Latest posts