What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 v Roosters

carltonsouth79

First Grade
We need to let Hunt go, I know there probably no other 7 around at the moment but he's actually hurting the side now. We aren't even get that 1 off flukey try out of Hunt these days. Lack of direction when we had all that ball down their end and we were just going side to side offering nothing.
He is so disappointing. Tactical kicking is terrible, no short kicks, no runs. Flanno not the answer at 6 for me. Anasta, whom I dont rate, noted that Stevie Wonder could do better in the halves than our two….spot on

justadragon

Bench
We need to let Hunt go, I know there probably no other 7 around at the moment but he's actually hurting the side now. We aren't even get that 1 off flukey try out of Hunt these days. Lack of direction when we had all that ball down their end and we were just going side to side offering nothing.
As i said before make Cook capt when he gets here, leave Hunt to his game, thats a start

dungay dragon

Juniors
our 5th tackle kicks are predictable and ordinary
how about a chip over the top for Sloan BH ?? Just for bit of variety and surprise factor ????

Lovemedragons

Juniors
Jason Liddle, just keeping it simple, what a great try just before the break. We let in 2 very soft tries which is likely going to hurt us in the end, our halves are struggling and Sloan needs to practice backing up every play. If the halves pick up we can keep this close, come on Hunt, this is why you're paid the big bucks.

Oh and Couchman is looking the goods, we have a JDB successor.

JubileeJeffro

Juniors
We always suffer from his inability to build pressure and force the dropout

Phantom V

Juniors
We need to use Sloan more effectively in attack. He’s fast enough to create some real problems for the Rorters but we’re just not using him in the right way

The ultimate frustration is the coach, no matter who he is, doesn't agree with you.

I backed Hunt for so long but he doesn't deliver on his price tag, and we just need to go in a new fresh direction. The coach seems to plan around him however and it is really hurting us and will continue to do so. Let's remember that this time last year Walker was in reserves for the chooks to incentivise him and do what was right by the other players putting their hand up. Look at him put Hunt to shame for the second time in a year right here.

Dragonsdiehard

Juniors
We are a better side than we were in April but they still have our number (and in spades).
Plus, It's a bit of sad state of affairs when.....
Roosters make interchanges and bring on monsters like Leniu. Meanwhile, we interchange with Lawrie and Couchman....just saying.
Coach Flanno is going to need a rip-snorting half-time fire up speech to get us off the canvas in this one I reckon.