What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs Sea Eagles

Dragon David

First Grade
How long do we persist with Ramsey. He is not a winger and has offered close to nothing. Beale and rava surely are our wingers at full strength.

For example: he ran for 21 meters tonight for a winger. Wingers are normally in your top 5 meter gainers.

He has been like this for a while. Feel sorry for him, but for me he cant stay in the side.
Definitely has not done anything to get me excited and not a fan of his. His general play isn't much and gets rag dolled too easily in tackles. We need a bigger, stronger and taller winger and unfortunately I cannot see him at fullback either. When Rava comes back, we should have either Beale or Pereira on the other wing and Ramsey left right out.

St Tangles

Bench
Our final 7 games consist of

Titans
Raiders
Souths x 2
Penrith
Roosters
Cowboys

Both games against Titans and Raiders will be with depleted squads with our suspensions and tonight we barely beat a turboless manly with majority of our squad there besides Dufty

Souths we have no chance full strength

Penrith no chance

Roosters no chance

Cowboys we can barley beat

So that’s why I believe we will loose our remaining games

Y
Cowboys is our best chance of a win

On tonight's performance we don't win another one

thebigredv

First Grade
Let’s get real, We were ordinary. If both Turbo’s played manly would have scored 50.

We had a lot of pride to play for and we got half a performance from our team. Regardless of what happened tonight there are far superior full strength teams that will wipe the floor with us.

Maybe we still scrape into the eight, maybe we don't but the thing is our players let us down again as a whole.

OneEyedDragon

Juniors
For anyone that ever doubted it please watch the drop out in the second half collected by Norman.

Any good, courageous NRL player would have sucked it up and hit the ball up when they realised their nearest forward was a kilometer away. Instead he waited 10 seconds for the forward to make it to him, losing any momentum we could have had.

That he gets picked again this year is an insult to the jersey.
I agree, my missus couldn't understand why I was yelling "You gutless prick!" at the TV.

Trifili13

Juniors
For anyone that ever doubted it please watch the drop out in the second half collected by Norman.

Any good, courageous NRL player would have sucked it up and hit the ball up when they realised their nearest forward was a kilometer away. Instead he waited 10 seconds for the forward to make it to him, losing any momentum we could have had.

That he gets picked again this year is an insult to the jersey.
I noticed that as well. If he ran the ball instead of waiting half an hour for the forward to arrive from the half way line, we might have actually been in their 20m zone.

Ghostrider22

Juniors
Definitely has not done anything to get me excited and not a fan of his. His general play isn't much and gets rag dolled too easily in tackles. We need a bigger, stronger and taller winger and unfortunately I cannot see him at fullback either. When Rava comes back, we should have either Beale or Pereira on the other wing and Ramsey left right out.
Dragon Dave I have stated the lack of size and speed in other post, no one takes any notice, we lack so much we don’t have it in the lower grades. We are not a balanced side right across the park, to slow react and no foot speed.

Crush

Coach
Manly minus Tom, Jake, DCE made us look ordinary. We DO NOT have ANY backline plays. It’s just crash play after crash play. FFS, so boring and predictable.
Our forwards are just OK. Ben Hunt is very good. Corey Norman is one of the worst five eights to ever play the game week in week out. Our backline is so clunky, I mean Bird drops more balls than he catches, Beale was never meant to play 1st grade but is a walk up starter, Williame, Burns. And Ramsey looks like he’s a reserve grade player in the making right now.
Just so frustrating.
If Hook picks Norman going forward that’ll do me.

Mjab

Juniors
Agree
Rava and JP better options short term and not sure next year Rava and who ?