What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 18 vs. Sharks Discussion + Voting

Big Pete

Referee
One last game of our Origin period of horrors vs. Cronulla without our Origin players. Both teams will give up a fair share of players BUT Cronulla have infinitely better depth.

I expect minimal changes which will mean...

1. Corey Norman
2. Jordan Kahu*
3. Jack Reed
4. Josh Hoffman
5. Lachlan Maranta
6. Scott Prince
7. Peter Wallace
8. Josh McGuire
9. Andrew McCullough
10. Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn (c)
12. Nick Slyney
13. Mitchell Dodds

14. Ben Hunt
15. David Hala
16. Lama Tasi
17. Corey Oates

18. Jarrod Wallace
19. Scott Anderson

*If he's fit if not...Hoffman to wing, Oates to centres.

Big Pete

Referee
Michael Gordon concerns me too. He's torn us apart on a few occasions and I'm sure after a few weeks off he'll be itching big time.

Still, and I doubt this will happen for valid reasons but I would like to see us make some changes and try out some new combinations with these changes...

1. Joe Bond
2. Delroy Berryman
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Ben Hunt
12. Gibb
14. Baptiste

with Molo on the extended bench.

However, I can live with minimal changes this week as a way to bring these players in under ideal circumstances. With that said, public expectations are at a bare minimum and I'm sure they'll be patient and understan....

Bahaha who am I kidding?

Last edited:

u4er

Juniors
Is Granville available? Whitchurch? I think I actually miss Copley right now.

Dazzat

First Grade
If Maranta gets picked this week at least we're clear on one thing - the coach cares nothing about performance.

And if I'm a first grader, well I'll look at the situation, sum it up, and arrive at my conclusion: I can play like crap and all is well.

u4er

Juniors
1. Corey Norman
2. Jordan Kahu
3.*Corey Oates
4. Josh Hoffman
5. Jake Granville
6.*Ben Hunt
7.*Andrew McCullough
8. Josh McGuire
9. Peter Wallace
10. Ben Hannant
11. Alex Glenn (c)
12. Nick Slyney
13. Mitchell Dodds

14. Scott Prince
15. David Hala
16. Lama Tasi
17. Caleb Timu

18. Jarrod Wallace
19. Scott Anderson

Worth a try....

Dazzat

First Grade
Michael Gordon concerns me too. He's torn us apart on a few occasions and I'm sure after a few weeks off he'll be itching big time.

Still, and I doubt this will happen for valid reasons but I would like to see us make some changes and try out some new combinations with these changes...

1. Joe Bond
2. Delroy Berryman
5. Jordan Kahu
6. Ben Hunt
12. Gibb
14. Baptiste

with Molo on the extended bench.

However, I can live with minimal changes this week as a way to bring these players in under ideal circumstances. With that said, public expectations are at a bare minimum and I'm sure they'll be patient and understan....

Bahaha who am I kidding?

You're making way too much sense here Pete.

Why would you dump players who haven't performed for weeks, or give players of the future an opportunity in their preferred position. That's just weird.

Eddy

Juniors
While I'd like to see changes after our last game, there's no point doing it with our Origin stars out.

1. Norman
2. Maranta
3. Oates
4. Kahu
5. Hoffman
6. Prince
7. Wallace
8. McGuire
9. Macca
10. Hannant
11. Glenn
12. Slyny
13. Dodds

14. Baptiste
15. Hala
16. Tasi
17. Stagg

18. J Wallace

With Reed out for the next 4-6 weeks, we need to blood a Kahu / Hoffman combination. Maranta manages to keep his spot for this week to make amends but anything less than an error free performance sees him dropped after the bye.

Not sure about starting Oates at center, the only other option being starting Stagg there but a lack of match fitness means I'd start him on the bench if he's fit.

Tera

Juniors
Official Team :

1. Norman
2. Kahu
3. Oates
4. Hoffman
5. Maranta
6. Prince
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Stagg
13. Dodds

14. Hunt
15. Hala
16. Lui
17. Tasi
18. Wallace
19. Slyney
20. Anderson

How in the f**k is genius Maranta there?! Keen to see how Tasi goes.

Last edited:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Official Team :

1. Norman
2. Kahu
3. Oates
4. Hoffman
5. Maranta
6. Prince
7. Wallace
8. Hannant
9. McCullough
10. McGuire
11. Glenn
12. Stagg
13. Dodds

14. Hunt
15. Hala
16. Lui
17. Tasi
18. Wallace
19. Slyney
20. Anderson

f**k me senseless.

unbreaK

Juniors

I'd love to see Maranta score a couple of tries and really carve it up.....can't see it happening though.

f**k me senseless.

Maranta_zps8f620d56.jpg

Mr Saab

Referee
Yep. Maranta there. Get f**ked Griffin. You are in love with INEPT wingers....Dale and Lachlan.
Hope they get lapped by 40 at home....the more smashings they cop, the more it will put pressure on Griffin.

ggmu

Juniors
Yep. Maranta there. Get f**ked Griffin. You are in love with INEPT wingers....Dale and Lachlan.
Hope they get lapped by 40 at home....the more smashings they cop, the more it will put pressure on Griffin.

I'm starting to think like that it pains me to see the Broncos losing but in the back of my mind after every lose I'm thinking its just closer to getting Griffin sacked.

Big Pete

Referee
If Griffin loved Maranta, why did he drop him when he could for Kahu and Whitchurch?

Truth is, the depth just isn't there. Even Kemp was out injured last week.

Latest posts