What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 :: Official Team Vs Panthers

Vic Mackey

Referee
Grant is a better winger than Utai. And Ryan is a better player than to be on the wing. Agree.

Out of interest how many games have you actually seen of grants this year?

Utai and Ryan have been two of our best players all year. Yes it's a shame neither are quick but I couldn't drop either of them.

Anyways it wouldn't matter if we had usain bolt on our wing, the wingers haven't got the ball in space all year.

macnaz

Staff member
So true Vic , as long as Benji is tied up at 7 our backs will be doing f**k all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Happens every year, but if we look set to make finals, benji is shifted to 6.

T.T

Juniors
benji will be moved to 6 once we lose a couple more games and are not in contention.. you can see it happening

Tiger05

First Grade
I think I read Sheens stating the Sirro was going to be the 6 for the next 8 weeks. I hope that is the case and Benji stays at 7.

I have no doubt Benji can be a great 7. He just needs to run the ball more.

macnaz

Staff member
Whats the word on Farah playing tonight ? Because Iosefa didnt play for BRET as named .
Humble of course did and had a great game as id expected , Bret knocked off the leading club Cantebury 33-16 . Humble showed he is 1st Grade 100% with his contribution today , why he was playing reggies today instead of Iosefa i have no idea :(