What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 Team

maple_69

Bench
I think the signings thread has maxed out at 200 pages.
Lookibg forward to the game even more if Bryce plays!

meek

Juniors
There are a few players that are worthy of a shot.

Nabuli and Jennings like Franklin has suggested also worthy.

Hopefully Nabuli's done some work on defense- the few games ive seen him play for the wolves - his defensive reads where at best woeful.
Unless thats fixed he'll be carved up in frist grade

franklin2323

Immortal
Yeah but Robinson, Mansour and Naiqama all have issue's in defence also. Daniela is a good defender but nothing in attack. Brown is decent there but unless Manu is back we have a weak backrow to do that as well.

betcats

Referee
Gotta wait till sunday to find out, damn.

Edit: I think Foxtel usually shows the U/20 and nsw cup for their sunday game, will be watching keenly.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Gotta wait till sunday to find out, damn.

Edit: I think Foxtel usually shows the U/20 and nsw cup for their sunday game, will be watching keenly.

Windsor play on Sat. Austin, Naiqama and Jennings are fit but not named. Austin won't play but the others will play either grade you would think.

We will know then. u/20's will be on fox again so 2 games able to watch.

betcats

Referee
Windsor play on Sat. Austin, Naiqama and Jennings are fit but not named. Austin won't play but the others will play either grade you would think.

We will know then. u/20's will be on fox again so 2 games able to watch.

Wolves are Saturday and not the fox game.

Cheers.

Thats disappointing, guessing we will be seeing the Knights nsw cup game.

Last edited:

franklin2323

Immortal
Sure is. Even worse when some f**kstick plays both NSW Cup and NRL at the same time. Atleast I can watch both this week.

chrisD

Coach
News for Panthers fans from Gus coming up, probably going to be Cartwright.

Eh Kingston resigning, how disappointing.

Last edited:

Panther_Brendo

Juniors
Might be Iszah Yeo? He has been playing well and has been replaced in the Windsor side by Tom Eisenhuth. Mansour is playing, I doubt George would be thrown into first grade just yet considering he hasn't had a consistent period in which he hasn't been injured.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Hard to see it's anyone in the backs that hasn't already played first grade given the difficulty we've had getting exemptions because of the salary cap situation and we have experienced first graders in Naqaima and Mansour who aren't injured.