What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Cowboys

Rabbits20

Immortal
I'm pretty sure I read an article that said Souths were only paying 200,000 in the first year but we're going to have to pay for the full price in the second year which was an extra 700,000 extra or maybe it was 700,000. If that's true then Souths have f**ked up.
My mail at the time was he'd be on about 500-550k.

BUNNY POWER

Juniors
I'm pretty sure I read an article that said Souths were only paying 200,000 in the first year but we're going to have to pay for the full price in the second year which was an extra 700,000 extra or maybe it was 700,000. If that's true then Souths have f**ked up.
I think it was around $700,000 altogether from Souths for both years, and he got close to another $1 million from Wests Tigers for his first year with us too. Farah did well financially out of the situation!

Rabbits20

Immortal

DiegoNT

First Grade
I disagree. He gave good quick service out of dummy half and got the forwards moving forward better than what McInnes was!
He magically makes forwards get a roll on in those 4 games, yet in every other game he has played where the forwards have failed to get a roll on cook sooks never criticise him for it.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Goodwin has shut them down twice when we've been short on numbers... fact.....

Let's see when they pepper Jennings....