What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Titans

Mjab

Juniors
Im looking forward to watching the game and have a good feeling about it , not that means anything

we all should enjoy it as there are going to be a number of games coming up we wont enjoy I suspect

Crush

Coach
I’m going to be a negative prick and predict we get absolutely hammered. This will be the game where the wheels fall off. The forced chopping and changing of team list due to suspensions will be truely exposed against the Titans. They will run rampant through the soft middle and the poor backs will get given a bath all day long.
I am predicting our first really heavy loss of the season and the beginning of the hard reality setting in. We aren’t even close to a top 8 side.
Cop that optimists!

Dragons4me

Juniors
I’m going to be a negative prick and predict we get absolutely hammered. This will be the game where the wheels fall off. The forced chopping and changing of team list due to suspensions will be truely exposed against the Titans. They will run rampant through the soft middle and the poor backs will get given a bath all day long.
I am predicting our first really heavy loss of the season and the beginning of the hard reality setting in. We aren’t even close to a top 8 side.
Cop that optimists!

Ouch!!

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Cop that optimists!
Dont hold back mate...say what you think lol

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
The way the new 6 again rules are impacting on the results its fairly common these days that there will be a lots of tries scored....if we should be fortunate enough to be in those statistics goal kicking will be paramount .....lets hope if we managed to cross the stripe a few times its near the posts.....without a recognised kicker a goal here or there could decide the outcome....
NB: I did say could

Mjab

Juniors
Cop that optimists!
Im recommending u make sure u take your meds then ::) and keep a few celebratory beers handy

Ash and the new kid , I dont think so . They are worse up and down than us and have been a much bigger dissapointment than us

I had them as top 8 for sure after last yr

Im not so pessimistic

I think titans and Cows our only good chance at a win ATM

IF we do lose, thats the end season IMO and for that reason I think there will be some effort and hopefully a good win

I even did double points joker round in the itipfooty round and went for a saints win

Im recommending u make sure u take your meds then ::) and keep a few celebratory beers handy

Ash and the new kid , I dont think so . They are worse up and down than us and have been a much bigger dissapointment than us

I had them as top 8 for sure after last yr

Im not so pessimistic

I think titans and Cows our only good chance at a win ATM

IF we do lose, thats the end season IMO and for that reason I think there will be some effort and hopefully a good win

I even did double points joker round in the itipfooty round and went for a saints win
Except, must win games is when we drop our bundle

BLM01

First Grade
Cop that optimists!
On the positive side of all that if this is gonna be our first big loss well
we are way ahead of many other clubs this season that I’ve already had one of those 😁

redv13

Bench
Cop that optimists!
Such a negative prick lol

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Cop that optimists!
Reverse Psychology Crush?

Mjab

Juniors
a mate of mine, an avid saints supporter normally doesnt pick Saints in the tipping comp, which I give him shit about

His response , if they loose , he at least gets his tip points and if they win , he doesnt care about the tip point

It evens out his happiness

Old Timer

Coach
I’m expecting us to play well and be very competitive the entire game now whether that translates to a win is another matter.

If Sullivan gets an even share of ball then we can create opportunities and get the ball in behind their big pack which should tire them out.

If Dufty decides he needs to have a few more things in his highlight reel then he could run riot in the middle of the field as their big forwards tire.

If we ignore the 2 points above and just shovel the ball out to the battering rams and / or Hunt and he doesn’t take on the line then we don’t have much opportunity to get across the stripe.

Peachey’s input for them could well be the telling factor so hopefully Rein hits him in the head a few times.