What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Titans

George Dragon

Juniors
I like the selections of Josh Kerr at prop and Mat Feagai on the wing. I can also see Anthony Griffin possibly starting with Bird at five eight, Jack de Belin in the back row and Sullivan coming off the bench.
So Sullivan and Clune on the bench...
I think if GC play well then I think we’re toast but if they are off their game we might get away with the win.

Also I think there’ll be changes to the team that was listed today. Not sure about de Belin off the bench & I think Fuimaono might start at Centre with Ramsey back to the wing Feagai to the bench.
Now Feagai and Clune on the bench.
Kade Ellis?!
FMS.
We'd be better off with Clune playing twice.

Stupid backline from Hook, imo.
Pointless playing JP for two reasons :
1) He won't be with us in 2022, so why not give both Mat & Max a run
2) He is sh!t.
Backline should have been :
1 Dufty/Sloane 2 Ramsey 3 Bird 4 Mat F 5 Max F 6 Sullivan 7 Hunt
Max isn't even in Qld

It's lucky fans don't pick the team.
5 minutes thought V 3 coaches days.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Kade Ellis?!
FMS.
We'd be better off with Clune playing twice.

Stupid backline from Hook, imo.
Pointless playing JP for two reasons :
1) He won't be with us in 2022, so why not give both Mat & Max a run
2) He is sh!t.
Backline should have been :
1 Dufty/Sloane 2 Ramsey 3 Bird 4 Mat F 5 Max F 6 Sullivan 7 Hunt
I’d prefer Sloan on the wing instead of JP, JP is a plodder at best.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Tickets to the game on the Gold Coast are going on sale this afternoon.

Go to https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DRAGTITA21

If you have a ticket to Kogarah and are based in Queensland, then you should have received an email offering you a redemption / replacement ticket.

Red V ticket holders are being seated in Section 22 on the half way.

Also, it's a double header with the Canterbury v Sharks game on afterwards.

12:50 pm: Gates open
1:50 pm: Saints v Titans kicks off
4:05 pm: Scum v Scum kicks off.

redv13

Bench
Tickets to the game on the Gold Coast are going on sale this afternoon.

Go to https://premier.ticketek.com.au/shows/show.aspx?sh=DRAGTITA21

If you have a ticket to Kogarah and are based in Queensland, then you should have received an email offering you a redemption / replacement ticket.

Red V ticket holders are being seated in Section 22 on the half way.

Also, it's a double header with the Canterbury v Sharks game on afterwards.

12:50 pm: Gates open
1:50 pm: Saints v Titans kicks off
4:05 pm: Scum v Scum kicks off.
Scum v Scum ha ha I love it. Totally agree with that comment

Dragonslayer

First Grade
As far as I'm aware we took to squad of 27 to QLD, plus Lomax and Alvaro, total =29

21 get selected each week (team list), this week we are serving up 3 of the suspensions = 24. Rava is suspended and Williame injured = 26 and JHunt, Ford and Poasa weren't selected this week. That = 29

Out team will again change next week with further players serving their 1 game bans. Still to serve are JDB, Beale, Maguire, Bird and Kerr

Max Feagai didn't travel to QLD, again as far as I know he's not in the bubble.

be55

Juniors
As far as I'm aware we took to squad of 27 to QLD, plus Lomax and Alvaro, total =29

21 get selected each week (team list), this week we are serving up 3 of the suspensions = 24. Rava is suspended and Williame injured = 26 and JHunt, Ford and Poasa weren't selected this week. That = 29

Out team will again change next week with further players serving their 1 game bans. Still to serve are JDB, Beale, Maguire, Bird and Kerr

Max Feagai didn't travel to QLD, again as far as I know he's not in the bubble.
Calculate Figure It Out GIF

Dragon David

First Grade
Just looking at our line up weve come a long way havnt we....gone are the days when we had Gasnier and Cooper....now its Beale and Ramsey and thats just for starters....jeez we're in good shape moving forward
Unbelievable - what has happened to us. For years we had Lafai and Aitken - wow and now it's Beale and Ramsey (albeit resulting from suspensions) but, wow!

We had the best three quarters in Finch/Quinn, Gasnier/Cooper, Coyne/Beattie and even Beau Scott. We seemed to have lost focus on having good combinations in the tree quarters - well I'll rephrase this, we have lost focus full stop.

Mjab

Juniors
Unbelievable - what has happened to us. For years we had Lafai and Aitken - wow and now it's Beale and Ramsey (albeit resulting from suspensions) but, wow!

We had the best three quarters in Finch/Quinn, Gasnier/Cooper, Coyne/Beattie and even Beau Scott. We seemed to have lost focus on having good combinations in the tree quarters - well I'll rephrase this, we have lost focus full stop.
for me the Lafai and Aitken years were our worst backline in living memory
Aitkens winger never got the ball

surprise surprise during the McPeanut years
the real surprise wasnt that he was such a sh!t coach but how as an international and SOO centre he had no ability to coach or improve these 2 . Says it all I guess

I am hopeful with some young ones coming thru things will improve

I know Aitken was injured but wasnt setting the world on fire at the warriors and Lafai , well how's park footy going?

TruSaint

Referee
for me the Lafai and Aitken years were our worst backline in living memory
Aitkens winger never got the ball

surprise surprise during the McPeanut years
the real surprise wasnt that he was such a sh!t coach but how as an international and SOO centre he had no ability to coach or improve these 2 . Says it all I guess

I am hopeful with some young ones coming thru things will improve

I know Aitken was injured but wasnt setting the world on fire at the warriors and Lafai , well how's park footy going?

Lafai was a great player at the Dogs.

Very gifted player imho. He would tear us a new one whenever we played them. I was so glad when we signed him, however he didn't come close to his form at Canterbury with us.

Inisai Toga

Juniors

Very gifted player imho. He would tear us a new one whenever we played them. I was so glad when we signed him, however he didn't come close to his form at Canterbury with us.
Agree TruSaint and not all his fault imo. No point buying these players and then applying a game plan that doesn’t accommodate their strengths. When we had some successful early starts to the season and our forwards created some room Lafai at times demonstrated his range of skills (ala Gidley flick pass). More skills than Aitken; unfortunately, we went sideways too often and never capitalised or saw this enough. Frustrating!

Dragon David

First Grade

No matter who they were, if they were at the Bulldogs and we played them, those players like Lafai just lift to get a win over us. Some teams just love the thought of beating us no matter how they are travelling in the comp. We could be doing what the Storm are doing but there will always be some teams trying so hard to just beat us.

kit66

Bench

Lafai had a great off-load, 2 or 3 every game but that didn't even last a year as the coaches knocked it on the head because it lead to a few errors. It all went downhill from there. They did the same to Dufty, he had an off-load as well.

Latest posts