What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 v Titans

carltonsouth79

First Grade
New member here.. what I have noticed is our energy levels look low and the team morale is all over the place I am starting to doubt hook has the right message for the team it's worrying signs when we lose so convincenly too the titans that was an absolutely terrible effort and every player should be ashamed of that performance not one player stood up.
What a bad time to be a supporter
Welcome. Never a bad time to be a supporter Of the Mighties. Just some days are diamonds and some days are stones following them. Enjoy the ride!

Brutalitops

Juniors
Feagai coming from the opposite wing to make that excellent tackles when Dufty in no man's land. That play gives us momentum for Sullivan and Ramsay linking for a runaway try.

There aren't many but I do see positives within our team. Hunt is a good leader for the next generation which do look exciting. Not sold on Ramsay but he's not a lost cause either.

Molo and Su'a aleady improve our pack a lot.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Im done this year, i tried staying positive, but all this shit thats happened, the NRL Bullshit rules, the Rava saga , The Vaugh saga and the rest of the players disrespect for the team has really turned me off, See you all next year, Im not putting myself through this shit anymore this year, Hope to see you guys here next year, Stay Positive (Not)

Mickthedragon

Juniors
Another pathetic performance, i'm not sure Sullivan can be blamed though.
He's been injured all year and first game back plus still new to first grade still as is. There's plenty of so called leaders in this team today that have not stood up and the rest are passengers that do the same week in, week out as well.
Bring in Sloan, keep Sullivan and look to next year. Why bother wasting the last run of games with players not hanging around?

DragonBorn95

Juniors
Welcome. Never a bad time to be a supporter Of the Mighties. Just some days are diamonds and some days are stones following them.

Welcome. Never a bad time to be a supporter Of the Mighties. Just some days are diamonds and some days are stones following them. Enjoy the ride!
Thanks I've enjoyed the ride so far it's just been a real tough last few years especially for the veteran supporters its not good enough and the fans deserve better then performances like that 🙏

thebigredv

First Grade
Feagai coming from the opposite wing to make that excellent tackles when Dufty in no man's land. That play gives us momentum for Sullivan and Ramsay linking for a runaway try.

There aren't many but I do see positives within our team. Hunt is a good leader for the next generation which do look exciting. Not sold on Ramsay but he's not a lost cause either.

Molo and Su'a aleady improve our pack a lot.

Think you need to take a step back and look at the context of this match and then look at the scoreline again. What does it say about the culture or heart of this team?

Hunt did not stand up today although he tries. It didn't come close to working for him today. Threw away a second challenge in as many weeks. Way too much wrong with this team for Molo and Sua to come in and change. We are not talking about a game here. We've been stuck in this mode since round 5.

Agree completely about Feagai. He stays in the team now for good.

Latest posts