What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 19 vs Newcastle

denis preston

First Grade
Congrats to Max!! Well done. Only DY or Mcflop would hand an outside back their debut from the interchange bench. Poor kid will be lucky to get a token 5 mins
Aitkin is going to sum this club up in years 2017-2020. Bad enough being picked by the abysmal coaches when he continually made defensive errors but is another thing when it is known he is leaving and we cant make the 8 yet he keeps his position ahead of 2 incumbent juniors who would relish the experience.
Young can't go quick enough for me.

be55

Juniors
He is probably thinking Max can come on in the centres and Aitken can move to the middle as part of the forwards rotation.Don't really get it, it is not what i would have done personally, but at least Max gets his first grade debut.
This kid,and his brother are our future and whatever he does on Sunday he can only improve on.I am a massive wrap for him and his brother and i admit I have been guilty of being swept up in the hype with some of our juniors in the past ,who couldn't handle the step up, but i would genuinely be surprised if these two don't make it. He deserves his shot and i hope he handles it well.
Good luck son,i hope it's the start of a long career wearing the red and white...

LINESPEED

Juniors
Clearly Dean Young has checked the f**K out.

He’s obviously on a promise to a departing McGregor not to drop Lovechild

As I’ve said countless times over many years ....
Aitken’s been the symbol of our demise,
inducing credibility deficit disorder in McFail & now Clone

... costing the Club several finals opportunities, and the 2 Fools their jobs

... one day over a beer they’ll manage to join the dots

ChocOConnor

Juniors
I am totally confused.

With Aitken and Frizz moving on I would have thought he would piss EA off blood some kids and may be put Frizz on the bench and give a kid a start and see how they handle themselves

That’s just what I think. Not sure if I am cooked or feeling ill with these thoughts but DY needs to understand it’s about the club not self interest which sadly as I may say it is looking more like

Old Timer

Coach
He’s obviously on a promise to a departing McGregor not to drop Lovechild

As I’ve said countless times over many years ....
Aitken’s been the symbol of our demise,
inducing credibility deficit disorder in McFail & now Clone

... costing the Club several finals opportunities, and the 2 Fools their jobs

... one day over a beer they’ll manage to join the dots
Mr Squiggle would have more chance than they would.

LINESPEED

Juniors
As much as it pains fellas stop wishing and hoping for change right now....it just aint gonna happen....not long to go now after 10 years of misery we can wait another 2 weeks.....my suggestion put your cue in the rack till the new year

It’s been a great Cleanout year actually - and I’m stoked:

Waterboy ignominiously sacked
Deano gone
Webby turning the screws
Laitkens gone
Griffin signed
Cody’s gem debut
Max’s debut
Win-cum-Illawarra Board Goons
totally discredited

All I could’ve wished for

It’ll be an unexpected very Happy Xmas at our joint
... & 94 yr old mum’s still beside herself with McR.I.P’s trashing

And wasn’t Cody’s mum the shot of the year!

Last edited:

Dragsters

First Grade
It’s been a great Cleanout year actually - and I’m stoked:

Waterboy ignominiously sacked
Deano gone
Webby turning the screws
Laitkens gone
Griffin signed
Cody’s gem debut
Max’s debut
Win-cum-Illawarra Board Goons
totally discredited

All I could’ve wished for

It’ll be an unexpected very Happy Xmas at our joint
... & 94 yr old mum’s still beside herself with McR.I.P’s trashing

And wasn’t Cody’s mum the shot of the year!

Tru dat.

Just couple of months back we couldn't have dreamt of the clean out that would ensue.

It was looking certain that we would be stuck with Mc7yearbaddream at least until seasons end, and probably until the end of his utterly bewildering contract extension, with little chance of a potential new coach until 2022.

Enter Webby, whom I liken to Buster Gonad, due to his infeasibly large testicles.

He firstly oversees Lafai's return to the doghouse, nice, then the Turnstile not in the clubs future plans move, hallelujah, then sanity prevails with the miraculous punting of McFail.

Then he landed an experienced, proper coach in Griffin.

Anyhow, the future indeed looks bright and perhaps LINESPEED, your mum may get to see our Dragons breathe the fire again in her lifetime...

possm

Coach
He is probably thinking Max can come on in the centres and Aitken can move to the middle as part of the forwards rotation.Don't really get it, it is not what i would have done personally, but at least Max gets his first grade debut.
This kid,and his brother are our future and whatever he does on Sunday he can only improve on.I am a massive wrap for him and his brother and i admit I have been guilty of being swept up in the hype with some of our juniors in the past ,who couldn't handle the step up, but i would genuinely be surprised if these two don't make it. He deserves his shot and i hope he handles it well.
Good luck son,i hope it's the start of a long career wearing the red and white...
I would have liked to see both Feagai's selected giving Aitken and Pereira a day off on full pay.

LINESPEED

Juniors
Tru dat.

Just couple of months back we couldn't have dreamt of the clean out that would ensue.

It was looking certain that we would be stuck with Mc7yearbaddream at least until seasons end, and probably until the end of his utterly bewildering contract extension, with little chance of a potential new coach until 2022.

Enter Webby, whom I liken to Buster Gonad, due to his infeasibly large testicles.

He firstly oversees Lafai's return to the doghouse, nice, then the Turnstile not in the clubs future plans move, hallelujah, then sanity prevails with the miraculous punting of McFail.

Then he landed an experienced, proper coach in Griffin.

Anyhow, the future indeed looks bright and perhaps LINESPEED, your mum may get to see our Dragons breathe the fire again in her lifetime...

Yep - a title before she falls off the perch is now at least possible

Latest posts