1. Grand Final Edition OUT NOW:

The 2020 NRL & NRLW Grand Final edition of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for Sunday's Grand Final Day! Also includes Super League Round 17 and 18 squads.

The Grand Final edition brings you special stories from each camp - Paul Jobber chats with Panthers legend Scott Sattler recounts his famous moment in the sides 2003 title win and looks to the current crop of Penrith players; while Rob Crosby looks at Josh Addo-Carr as he laces up for what could be his final Storm game. Rick Edgerton has a Clive Churchill Medal guide, while Joshua Wells speaks to Brisbane NRLW star Millie Boyle as the Broncos cruise toward a Women's threepeat on Sunday.

Add to that all the regular features you've come to expect - the programme for both Grand Final Day matches along with teamlists and details for Rounds 17 and 18 of the Super League - and you have one fantastic 32-page magazine for your Grand Final reading!

EDITION 22 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Round 19 vs Newcastle

Discussion in 'St George Illawarra Dragons' started by getsmarty, Sep 12, 2020.

1. Forbes Creek Dragons

Forbes Creek Dragons Bench

What I would love is if early in the game we spread to EA with JP open and he just takes the takes the tackle one or two times and DY hooks him for MF who sets up 3 tries.

2. redandwhite4evr

redandwhite4evr Juniors

When I watch Aitken receive the ball and immediately cut back infield, running backwards,sideways and generally all over the shop, I sometimes wonder if he was an inland explorer in a previous life.

3. Old Timer

Old Timer Coach

I’m staggered he found his way out of the birth canal

4. denis preston

denis preston Bench

Thank goodness he wasn't part of twins and got out first.Poor bastard coming out second wouldn't get a helping hand.

blacksafake and Old Timer like this.
  5. gitano

gitano Juniors

Oh Denis. I've long been a fan, you know that. But you've let yourself down there.

6. Mjab

Mjab Juniors

So were u up late , helping Turnstile to pack buddy (110 am ) :)

7. Forbes Creek Dragons

NZ is great to explore I hear.

8. Dragsters

Dragsters Bench

9. hewi

hewi Juniors

Man U smoking some strong weed? 3 debutants couldn’t happen at the Dragons they will send them out in wheel chairs to avoid that.

10. Draginzaaar

Draginzaaar Bench

Got tickets yesterday for this game. First game since the revamp that the Knights have sold to non members. Might get embarrassed being with my wife and step daughter who are Knights supporters, but at least to get to see one game live this year.

11. hazzbeen

hazzbeen Bench

Enjoy the game mate , hope they get up for you ....

12. denis preston

denis preston Bench

Geez, here is their excuse to trial a couple more pathways products without dropping anyone.Kerr & Clune a bit burnt out anyway. Would love to see it happen ( puts some interest in the game ) but Young hasn't got the guts.The CEO on behalf of the board should make this happen and go over the coach.Whats Young then going to do, resign !!

I'm Hornby, Dragsters and SAP58 like this.
  13. Kiwi Dragon supporter

Kiwi Dragon supporter Juniors

Yeah, the last three games Aitken has only fed JP twice, each time when JP was surrounded by three opposition players. Amazing the Warriors have hired him as a center or are they going to try and turn him Into a forward? Aitken is as bad or worse than Norman.

SAP58 and Como Connection like this.
  14. SAP58

SAP58 Juniors

Gee I hope so & if Storm win this weekend they will finish in second, even if they don’t their F & A is much better than Parra. So I expect Bellyache may rest any player that has an injury before the semis so if that happens surely it is a good game to blood some of our development players ?

Dragsters and Dragon David like this.
  15. George Dragon

George Dragon Juniors

Heard both out and Hunt to half

16. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Thanks George Dragon. Would be good if Sullivan gets a run. Hunt back to half will be good and Blacker having a run will be interesting to see. Cheers.

Dragsters likes this.
  17. Dragon David

Dragon David Juniors

Bellamy will be trying to get as many points scored against us for confidence booster. We have nothing to lose so yes, give some of the young ones a run to get ready for the off season.

18. Forbes Creek Dragons

Thats why he cuts back inside every time, that way he doesn't have to put a nicely timed pass on JP's chest, a centres bread and butter. He only has to take the tackle, or pop up a short pass to a flat footed forward.

19. Forbes Creek Dragons

I hope this is the case, they will probably give Blacker a run I guess and Lawrie will replace McInnes at lock? Would love it if somehow they did squeeze Sullivan in. Even if he only got 5-10 minutes, it would just be nice to get a look at how he copes physically.

blacksafake and Dragsters like this.
  20. Crush

Crush First Grade

The funny thing is this is the game the Dragons win tomorrow.
    When nothing matters and all is gone they'll put in a big showing and beat a top 8 team.
    Dragons win.